Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Bottom for Reese -- You're Blatantly Incompetent, Single Handed Destroyer of This Team

Mr. Reese:

In 50 years watching this team, I have never, ever seen such a lack of effort by a NYG team as I did today. Let's be clear what's going on here and who is responsible:

1. Reese has single handedly screwed up this entire organization, destroyed Eli's last few years, and duped management -- any one but a moron like Reese wouldn't have allowed our OL to become a damn laughing stock, to the point where Eli can't even hit a wide open receiver 20 yards down the field -- that's because you've destroyed his confidence by the total lack of protection and absence of a running game since 2012 because of your total blindness to NFL talent -- picking guys like Flowers with the damn 9th pick and sticking with that laughing stock (who will be out of the NFL shortly) when it was so damn apparent that he was an incompetent fool. Passing on Gurley? Passing on Donald? Your record speaks for itself

2, Eli Manning made this franchise a winner -- and you destroyed him through your utter stupidity, holy god, you're incompetence is unmatched in the NFL -- you should be turning in your resignation the moment this season ends -- don't make anybody wait even 5 minutes. How do you look at yourself in the mirror? So damn incompetent you are, but you probably don't even get that, because like other fools you don't know what you don't know -- apply for your next job in the White House, you'll feel comfortable there in the chaos

3. You know, Macadoo can't seem to explain what is going wrong -- you know why? Because it's so damn obvious it's the OL that Reese allowed to disintegrate. There is no way Vince Lombardi could win with this team constructed by Reese -- but Mac can't say that

4. Know why the defense has gone to drek? Because they simply can't believe how damn incompetent the offense is. They want to slit your throat for what you've permitted to occur.

Please don't show your face at MetLife ever again -- you incompetent fool -- take your medicine and leave ASAP

There is NO CHANCE for you here

Mick

• NYSPORTS
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post

So it has taken many cooks to spoil this soup.... Not just one.
    some real ground breaking info there Ace.

Leave a comment:

• NYSPORTS
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post

It's a screen name, ***** get over yourself. This from the genius who thinks we have a head coach who is a good game planner.... You have zero credibility other than being a good troll. Tool....

David Diehl and Amani Toomer say the coach game plans well too so save this delusion that you determine who is or isn't credible. Troll off yourself internet tough guy
    Last edited by NYSPORTS; 11-08-2017, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeGiant
    replied
    In order for a team to hit the absolute rock bottom this team has hit- it takes many hands in the pie... owner, GM, coach (yes NYSPORTS, the coach) and the players. It's a total **** show and you can't pin it on just once facet of the organization.

Mara blew it by scapegoating TC, and keeping JR, who tried to cover his draft blunders by spending a fortune on the defense in free agency, and not having the nuts to sign AW, which was probably influenced by what he already spent to fix the short comings of the defense. Then promote a HC who had no business being a HC, and who in a season and a half has watched a mutiny arise on his watch from his ineptitude in every facet of the game.

Then you get what we had against the Rams - players quitting and basically giving the HC the finger for what he has done to this team with his horrible play calling, personnel decisions, game planning, time management and suspension of some players while letting others get away with whatever they want (OBJ)

So it has taken many cooks to spoil this soup.... Not just one.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeGiant
    replied
    Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

says a fell a who goes by the name fbomb lol. Ahh, yeah, don't look in that mirror anytime soon.
    It's a screen name, ***** get over yourself. This from the genius who thinks we have a head coach who is a good game planner.... You have zero credibility other than being a good troll. Tool....

Leave a comment:

• NYGPonziScheme
    replied
    Originally posted by flimflam View Post
    Reese has to go and for every one of his good picks he’s had 3 bad ones. We rarely sign multiple big free agents and most of our draft picks the past 6 years have not been signed beyond their rookie contracts ir have been released or cut. If you build a team theough the draft, you have to retain players which is why it is low on talent level. We’ve also had bag injuries and while McAdoo had been a good coordinator, I don’t think he was ready to be a good coach. I am not into the binary good vs bad label on him. He has some good points, but his coaching is not working and seems like the players are quitting. We saw a similar game with TC at his low times. We pride ourselves on getting “high character” players and avoiding the “bad apple”
    types most of the time but seems like we are lacking leaders and pure football players who love the game.

bu the way, JR didn’t “pass” on Donald. Rams drafted him at #12. We drafted Odell with the 13th pick. If someone had grabbed ODB before us, we very well could’ve picked Donald.
    Actually - this is incorrect.

Giants took Odell at 12.

Rams took Donald at 13.

So yes....Reese did in fact pass on Donald.

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied

Need a hug?
    Perhaps.

Need an education?

I'll give you one thing. I admire your persistence. You certainly aren't going to let looking stupid stop you.
    Last edited by FBomb; 11-07-2017, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NYSPORTS
    replied
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Another moronic screen name jab? It's got to be a low IQ thing. Even a 12 year old can figure out that he sounds stupid after a while. Morons keep repeating the same lame joke because he has no idea he's a moron.

I'm sensing a post count joke is coming soon... or possibly a "your mama" joke.....because you're clever like that.

Need a hug?

Leave a comment:

• JayMas9
    replied
    Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

OK

More -- look at the linebackers, what a joke -- signing Vernon, the always injured one, to a max contract -- no pass rush -- no nothing -- how Reese survived this long in this town is unbelievable
    I didn't take a look to see if anyone else addressed this, but Vernon has never missed a game in his professional career until this year...so don't know how Reese signed "the always injured one."

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied
    Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I think that your screen name is awesome.
    pffft.....this coming from a guy who has SG88 as a screen name

lol....thx....but I think my screen name is an identification to be able to tell one poster from another. I actually came up with it when I first became a member here because Jim Rome was popular at the time and he used the term a lot. It was either going to be that or Chrissy Elliot. (let's see who gets that).

Either way....someone using it as a punchline in order to try to "insult" another poster doesn't have much going on upstairs.
    Last edited by FBomb; 11-07-2017, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied
    It is a collective fail. Blaming one person is not right. Reese did not singlehandedly destroy this franchise. He had lots of help from the owners, coaches, and players.

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied

Another moronic screen name jab? It's got to be a low IQ thing. Even a 12 year old can figure out that he sounds stupid after a while. Morons keep repeating the same lame joke because he has no idea he's a moron.

I'm sensing a post count joke is coming soon... or possibly a "your mama" joke.....because you're clever like that.
    I think that your screen name is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied

says a fell a who goes by the name fbomb lol. Ahh, yeah, don't look in that mirror anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• krappedetector
    replied
    My heart is breaking. The stoicism is getting very old, as am I.
    Clearly the defense plays hard at first, but 'body truth' takes over, and self-preservation trumps pride.
    The platitudes, the boring phrases 'we must execute better', 'we never gave up', sound hollow in the aftermath.

There is no leader, anywhere, in this organization.

Leave a comment:

• NYSPORTS
    replied

Yawn.

Posters like you are the very reason this board needs an IQ/Age test.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X