HC says that the team was playing hard, effort not the proble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC says that the team was playing hard, effort not the proble

That means that the problem is lack of talent and ineptitude which means that the HC is throwing the GM under the bus. Right?
    There was an article this week (posted on these boards) about a subtle war emerging between the HC and GM. This strikes me as more evidence of that.
    No one remembers who came in second.

. Hay Mac it is better to allow all of us to think you are an idiot then it is to open you mouth and remove all doubt.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      That means that the problem is lack of talent and ineptitude which means that the HC is throwing the GM under the bus. Right?
      There was an article this week (posted on these boards) about a subtle war emerging between the HC and GM. This strikes me as more evidence of that.
      this is getting a little too soapy for me, that being said all we have to look forward to is the offseason what ever changes happen the draft and free agency,sad state of affairs are the NY giants

Comment

I don't have it in me to listen to post game's on this so I don't have any context. But there comes a point where one is so shaken, spun around and dizzy that there is nothing you could say that can't be dissected into lunacy. Ben is there. He could have simply been trying to stand up for the players he does try to protect.

Comment

He also described this loss as disappointing and not an embarrassment even though it's our worst defensive effort since 1964.

Words don't matter any longer, just the score.

Comment

The Giants quit today vs the rams. The rams came to play but the Giants did not show up. I was hoping that the Rams would put 60 on your *** today. What a great win today by the rams

Comment

Originally posted by LosAngelesRams View Post
              The Giants quit today vs the rams. The rams came to play but the Giants did not show up. I was hoping that the Rams would put 60 on your *** today. What a great win today by the rams
              Congrats on the win. Don't be a **** though. I do have a question though. Where were you last year? Or are you just the typical bandwagon LA sports fan that shows up only when they are winning?

Comment

Wonder how Reese enjoyed watching a guy he passed over in the Draft embarrass his team all day. Todd Gurley.

He's passed over a bunch of stars in the Current NFL for a bunch of busts
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Wonder how Reese enjoyed watching a guy he passed over in the Draft embarrass his team all day. Todd Gurley.

He's passed over a bunch of stars in the Current NFL for a bunch of busts
                  Jerry's pieces must always be projects. His history is legend in his own mind. You can name on one hand his good picks, but it would take both hands to list the busts. I'd love to work for Mr. Mara, I'd have to piss on his rug to get canned.

Comment

McAdoo has no capital left to criticize players with how he has handled everything previous. So now he has to be nice

Dead man walking.

Comment

McAdoo should go watch the tape of Eli Apple on that 3rd and 33 play.

I hope the new regime gets rid of that ****ing *****

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue2010 View Post
                        I don't have it in me to listen to post game's on this so I don't have any context. But there comes a point where one is so shaken, spun around and dizzy that there is nothing you could say that can't be dissected into lunacy. Ben is there. He could have simply been trying to stand up for the players he does try to protect.
                        Standing up for his players?
                        They didn't play the game in seclusion, it was televised, and millions of eyes watched a lost Giants D give up and dog it once the blowout was on!
                        McAdoo can try and convince everyone that the **** he's knee deep in is a clover patch all he wants to, but our eyes dont lie, we know what we were watching and that wasn't a team playing hard!
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I thought there was a distinct lack of effort throughout the game. Especially on Defense. They were as lifeless as I've seen since pre-Coughlin.

Comment

yeah i'm sure when he watches the tape and sees landon collins and eli apple just watching robert woods run by them on a 3rd and 33 WR screen he's going to say that the effort was there. mcadoo is clueless and all i want for my birthday today is for him and reese to get fired. is that too much to ask?

Comment

Sterling. Shepard called next weeks game against the 49ers a big game.

I think itís clear the Giants have no idea what to say anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X