Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame that lost in all of this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

He has been, and he is tough, and he is a fighter. I think if they moved him to Guard, he could be really good. I like Flowers attitude and his toughness. He is just not a Left Tackle, and I wish the team would have done right by him and played him elsewhere. He is still fighting despite his shortcomings as an athlete. And that is not a dig on him. He could be a good Guard. In fact if we had at One Guard and Fluker at another Guard I would like that. Fluker can move guys.
    yup, I actually give him a lot of credit for improving these last few weeks. He still isn't great, but he's been getting the job done. The addition of Fluker and Jones has been a big plus for the run game. I wonder if they chose to IR Richburg because Jones has been playing well and he is the future at the position for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post

Some? Geez. You're hard to please.
      Lol. Team's a dumpster fire, can't see any positives past the flames
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

He has been, and he is tough, and he is a fighter. I think if they moved him to Guard, he could be really good. I like Flowers attitude and his toughness. He is just not a Left Tackle, and I wish the team would have done right by him and played him elsewhere. He is still fighting despite his shortcomings as an athlete. And that is not a dig on him. He could be a good Guard. In fact if we had at One Guard and Fluker at another Guard I would like that. Fluker can move guys.
        Agreed. Flowers, while better than he was, doesn't seem to play well in space. So a move to guard might be in the team's interest but I have limited knowledge of Oline technique. A guy like YA might have a more informed opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Yeah, it has been a lot better with Jones/Fluker.
          fluker took the wheels off the first promising drive with a false start.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
            Run blocking was better? Meh.

I saw Gallman create his own hole and have good yardage, only to fumble on the series.

Engram impressed me and i'm still content with Collins play
            I agree with your assessment. Engram is the real deal and he plays with passion. Gallman has great potential because he is the only RB that he can create his own holes and always falls forwards after contact and he gets some extra yards. His problem is that he needs to learn how to hold on to the ball and that should be easily fixed if he had coaching staff who can teach him that. After all, Tiki was a fumbler and after TC fixed him, we know the story. Tiki may be a ****ty character, but the was a great RB for the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              Run blocking was better? Meh.

I saw Gallman create his own hole and have good yardage, only to fumble on the series.
              Seems we've had RBs that go down easily on initial contact, now we have a guy who fights, but gets easily stood up and held for squeezing the ball out. He's got to learn when to drop himself, and just protect the ball.

Comment

Brandon Marshall is getting 4.5 million this year and around 6 million next year, for doing what exactly, I know he injured but it seems to me that his contract is overly inflated for doing what I saw from him before the injury and like I said Rhett Ellison has I think about a 15 million dollar contract, who gave these guys this kind of money for doing squat...

Comment

Engram
                  Tomlinson
                  Moss

Are all playing well despite having a bad team, good to see our younger guys looking like the future...... Now if we could get Webb in, thatd be grrrreeeeeeeaaaaaat
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                    Brandon Marshall is getting 4.5 million this year and around 6 million next year, for doing what exactly, I know he injured but it seems to me that his contract is overly inflated for doing what I saw from him before the injury and like I said Rhett Ellison has I think about a 15 million dollar contract, who gave these guys this kind of money for doing squat...
                    Ya, I didn't understand that one either, especially when a guy like Jeffrey was out there for just a little bit more.

Rhett Ellison is a good Football player, but we don't use him. We could have taken the money we spent on him and Marshall and use it on a guy like Ron Leary. Leary is 27/28 Years Old. That would have been the right move.

Comment

Working...
                    X