• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Giant Team Since 1966

The Giants went 1 - 12 - 1 in 1966.
    They were bad.
    However, that team would beat this one.
    Can't wait for a very interesting off-season.

Is the Giants record truly indicative of how poorly they've played this season?

I'm not so sure...

I think the coaching staff should've inserted Fluker into the starting lineup earlier. They lost on two last second FG's to the Eagles & the Bucs. Injuries have ravaged the team on both offense & defense.

The only games they weren't competitive in were against the Cowboys, Seahawks, & Rams. Those teams will all be playoff teams.

I get that it stinks being 1 - 7 right now, but there was sound reason for the optimism they were showered with in the preseason.

I think McAdoo deserves another opportunity at redemption, just as the Jets did with Todd Bowles.

I'm hoping the Maras & Tisch's realize that Reese should be terminated for neglecting the OL, which has cost this team dearly.

Comment

They practice really well
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post
        They certainly do....
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by capicu7669 View Post
          Is the Giants record truly indicative of how poorly they've played this season?

I'm not so sure...

I think the coaching staff should've inserted Fluker into the starting lineup earlier. They lost on two last second FG's to the Eagles & the Bucs. Injuries have ravaged the team on both offense & defense.

The only games they weren't competitive in were against the Cowboys, Seahawks, & Rams. Those teams will all be playoff teams.

I get that it stinks being 1 - 7 right now, but there was sound reason for the optimism they were showered with in the preseason.

I think McAdoo deserves another opportunity at redemption, just as the Jets did with Todd Bowles.

I'm hoping the Maras & Tisch's realize that Reese should be terminated for neglecting the OL, which has cost this team dearly.
          They're pretty bad. I think the D got tired of seeing the O go 3 and out and not be able to mount 20 points in any given game. And that's been going on since LAST SEASON.

That's why McAdoo deserves to be fired. His genius offense has gone from #10 to #26 to #29 since he took over as head coach, despite whatever the record says. Now the injuries have piled up so everyone's taking a knee. It's a disgrace
          sigpic

Comment

This team is much worse than 1966 team. They were bad and lacked skill--but they showed up every week. This team is overrated skill wise--but their lack of heart and character has been on display for years. this year it caught up with them. Hate to say- this downwrad spiral started with OJB and Cruz and the other children partying in South Beach before playing Aaron Rogers--class players dont do that and class organizations wont tolerate it.

Comment

Still 8 games left...

Comment

Originally posted by Helmet View Post
                2017 Practice Champions

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post
                  Still 8 games left...
                  Plenty of great practices ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Plenty of great practices ahead of them.
                    Those were my lofty aspirations for this season

Comment

This team has better practices than the 1966 team.
                      Fan since 1970.
                      ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                      "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Working...
                      X