why doesn't Eli see. .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why doesn't Eli see. .

That it's in the franchise's long term interest to get a evaluation look at D Webb before next draft?

Because Eliís a competitor! Heís not going to just give up. He feels he gives us the best opportunity to win. The reality is he needs the entire to team to execute at a high level for it to happen. Sad thing is, itís too late.

Comment

Put Webb in, watch us get killed even worse. Eli is our best to chance to win a game and he should stay until the last game of the season or two.
      Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
        That it's in the franchise's long term interest to get a evaluation look at D Webb before next draft?
        he already said he wants to be on the field unlike some of the DBs we saw last week,but understands it's not about one player and it is about whats best for the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
          Put Webb in, watch us get killed even worse. Eli is our best to chance to win a game and he should stay until the last game of the season or two.
          we donít need to be winning games at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

he already said he wants to be on the field unlike some of the DBs we saw last week,but understands it's not about one player and it is about whats best for the franchise.
            He also said it's not about his Streak, it's about what's in the best interest of the team. If they feel they want to go a different route for whatever reason I'm fine with it
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

OP, do you expect Eli to suggest to the coach that he not play in favor of the kid? Do you think any QB in the league would ever do such a thing?

Comment

because Manning family have undue influence with this franchise.

Comment

I'm sorry....How could it be worse?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by giantofNYC View Post
                    Link please.

Comment

What franchise QB would want the team to bench him so that they can evaluate his possible replacement? I'm sure Eli understands that there's a real possibility that he's playing his last season with the Giants, but that doesn't mean he's going to just hand the job over to Webb or any other QB.
                      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by giantofNYC View Post
                        ROTFL!! You just made my day!!!

Comment

what??what do you want him to say...yeah, i'm done, they should play the young guy...has any pro athlete ever said this is the history of pro athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm sorry....How could it be worse?
                            I was thinking the same thing...............WORSE? Are you kidding me.......the VETs have packed it in, even some of the young ones.

Comment

Worst than 51-17? We're not going to playoffs and he's turning 37 in two months. It makes no sense to keep playing him.

Comment

Working...
                              X