Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the Eli bashers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To all the Eli bashers...

    Have you ever heard this guy complain about the way Reese has treated him? Ever? He hasn't had an offensive line here in six years and have you heard him say one word about it? How did he do with decent o-lines? Two superbowls, two superbowl mvps. The guy has been pounded for the last six years and he keeps getting up, never missed a start and said all the right things.Granted he's paid handsomely for all of this but I think Reese should apologize to the guy as he's walking out the door in January.

  • #2
    He hasn't had an offensive line in 8 years.

    Last time the OL was competent: 2009.

    Comment


    • #3
      When we're actually running the ball well and he miss wide open wrs, who fault is that again? We can blame the O-line all we want, Eli is not playing well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post
        When we're actually running the ball well and he miss wide open wrs, who fault is that again? We can blame the O-line all we want, Eli is not playing well.
        Uhhh, when were we running the ball well again? the bronco game? he's 37, yeah this hasn't been his best year. how about when he was 31-36 or whatever, was he bad all of those years or was reese bad...reese was bad.

        Comment


        • #5
          Reese isn't going to apologize to anybody!, It isn't His fault the coaching staff FAILED to Develop his All-Pro Potential Draft Picks...He's the Smartest guy in the room, The Diaper Don..his **** doesn't stink...

          Comment


          • #6
            <sarcasm>I can't wait until Eli goes we're going to be sooo good without him!!!!!</sarcasm>

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Barneygum View Post

              Uhhh, when were we running the ball well again? the bronco game? he's 37, yeah this hasn't been his best year. how about when he was 31-36 or whatever, was he bad all of those years or was reese bad...reese was bad.
              We ran the ball good 3 out of the last 4 games. Not bad at all. We started running really well in the Rams game and fell behind. When was Eli good? He didn't play good last year. How about the season before Odell came? He had two good seasons in the last 5 years.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Barneygum View Post
                Have you ever heard this guy complain about the way Reese has treated him? Ever? He hasn't had an offensive line here in six years and have you heard him say one word about it? How did he do with decent o-lines? Two superbowls, two superbowl mvps. The guy has been pounded for the last six years and he keeps getting up, never missed a start and said all the right things.Granted he's paid handsomely for all of this but I think Reese should apologize to the guy as he's walking out the door in January.
                Your looking at this too logically . Eli haters will always dislike the guy and will call out every missed throw, fumble, and always feel the next guy is better. I will support Eli till the bitter end while also embracing that Eli only has a few years left and we absolutely need to start thinking about who will replace him when he retires . Until the day that happens I will support Eli and appreciate that he goes out there with a less then stellar cast and gives it his all and has never once thrown a teammate , coach or higher up under the bus. That to me is beyond admirable . Does he have some less then stellar games or performances?? Yep , but if I was playing behind these guys I would dive on the ground every pass before I got pummeled.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Guys, in all seriousness, its time for him to move on. Not dissing No. 10, but its time to make a move toward the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    The way Reese treated him?
                    He was the third LEAST hit QB in the NFL last year. Only Alex Smith and Derek Carr were hit less. "Reese" also provided Eli the most dynamic WR in the league.
                    Before that he had Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, Steve Smith and Plaxico Burress.

                    I love the distorted truth in order to fit your narrative here.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The way Reese treated him?
                      He was the third LEAST hit QB in the NFL last year. Only Alex Smith and Derek Carr were hit less. "Reese" also provided Eli the most dynamic WR in the league.
                      Before that he had Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, Steve Smith and Plaxico Burress.

                      I love the distorted truth in order to fit your narrative here.
                      Um, he was the least hit because he gets the ball out in less than 2 seconds.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post

                        Um, he was the least hit because he gets the ball out in less than 2 seconds.
                        I love what JR is supposed to "do to Eli". Eli should count his lucky starts that he's have the chance to spend his entire career with our team. A team that has demonstrated GREAT loyalty to him. A team that provided the talent to win 2 SB's.

                        Again....Revisionist history.

                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                          I love what JR is supposed to "do to Eli". Eli should count his lucky starts that he's have the chance to spend his entire career with our team. A team that has demonstrated GREAT loyalty to him. A team that provided the talent to win 2 SB's.

                          Again....Revisionist history.
                          Revisionist history..... on both sides of this argument

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a question to further this debate. If you subtracted those two Super Bowl runs from his resume, what would you have in Eli Manning?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

                              Revisionist history..... on both sides of this argument
                              Care to elaborate?
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X