Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone care if Giants win this week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone care if Giants win this week?

Beating a winless 49er team does not even count as a moral win to me....If it was the Cowboys or Eagles, hell yes it would be nice. Right now, I would guess the word "apathy" fits best across the NYG fandom....

Nope. Hope they lose. Hate mcadoo

Comment

I despise McAdoo i hope they lose badly....

Comment

I've never not rooted for the Giants to win, and don't plan to start now.

Comment

I honestly feel it's the only game they have a chance at winning the rest of the season. If they lose it's better in the long run they could pick 2nd instead of 3rd. If the Browns could actually win a game the Giants could tie them for the first pick.

I think the Giants are going 0-8 at home this season. Don't know if that ever happened in Giant history.

But to answer your question no it doesn't matter if they win or lose. As long as we keep losing to get a top 2-3 pick.

Comment

I will root and hope for them to win. However, I honestly don't care about the result. I won't even be mad if they lose.

Comment

Go 49ers...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/...n-eli-manning/

sigpic

Comment

Always want my team to win. Always have, always will.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  I will root and hope for them to win. However, I honestly don't care about the result. I won't even be mad if they lose.
                  This is how I see it as well. I want them to win every game, but if they lose I will be less upset than usual.

Comment

Play hard. Have some pride. Play disciplined, clean football. Entertain me.

Comment

They already lost to one winless team (Chargers) no big deal if they lose to another.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

This is how I see it as well. I want them to win every game, but if they lose I will be less upset than usual.
                        +1

Comment

I am numb all week, but when the game is actually on, and when I am watching, I actually want them to win.

A large part of me wants us to lose the rest of the way, get the #1 pick, get a franchise QB and a new HC, but when they are actually playing, I want them to win.

Don't know if that makes sense to anyone else.

Comment

I havent been caring since that Eagles Bucs Chargers crap...

Its obvious the team is toast and has been.

Drain the swamp.
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                              Always want my team to win. Always have, always will.

I hated seeing the Yankees lose back in 1991 and finish with a pitiful record of 71-91..

However, had they won ten more games that year, and finished with a .500 record. The Yankees don't pick 6th overall in the following 1992 draft, and Derek Jeter doesn't become a New York Yankee. Do they win four out of five World Championships from 1996-2000 without Jeter?

The last game(s) of the 1989 NHL season for the Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins and my New York Islanders will haunt me forever. In order for the Islanders to get into the playoffs, they needed to win their last game, AND both the Flyers and Penguins had to lose their last game. If one of those three things doesn't happen, the Islanders are out.

Well, low and behold, the Islanders beat the Flyers, and the Sabres beat the Penguins. So the Islanders make the playoffs and play the Rangers and get annihilated by them in a sweep.

A few months later The Penguins draft Jarimir Jagr with their 5th overall pick, and the Islanders draft Scott Scissons (who? exactly!) with the 6th overall pick. The Penguins win two Stanley Cups in a row in Jagr's first two seasons, and I'm still hearing 1983 chants at MSG today.. I wonder if the Islanders would've gotten past the Canadiens in the 1993 semi-finals, and beaten the Kings like the Habs did, if they had Jarimir Jagr on their 1992-93 team?

Ugh... That Islanders/Jagr turn of events still kills me to this day....

Go 49ers!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X