Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yes! We need another SUPERBOWL!
    It's hard to imagine we could actually play in a SB at home. One game at a time, but yo can't help but think about making history yet again.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      It's hard to imagine we could actually play in a SB at home. One game at a time, but yo can't help but think about making history yet again.

I would of never thought it could happen, being an open aired stadium and all but it can! I truly hope we at least give it our all and our team pushes themselves to make it to the playoffs.. then it's game on!

Comment

• I say this....my armchair opinion.... if Randle and Nicks put up numbers, then offer him (Cruz) a fair deal, and if he doesn't take it...let him go....By the way...Louis Murphy could put a crimp in his plans also. Lets be honest......Last couple of years Eli threw to Cruz a lot because of Nicks' injuries. I'm not saying anything derogatory here...Cruz is an extremely talented receiver.....however, If Nicks stays healthy, and Randle shows something...and don't forget Murphy, Barden, and Jerrnigan.....Cruz might be shooting himself in both feet and ankles.
        I miss Red Hook

Comment

• Originally posted by bklyn1028 View Post
          I say this....my armchair opinion.... if Randle and Nicks put up numbers, then offer him (Cruz) a fair deal, and if he doesn't take it...let him go....By the way...Louis Murphy could put a crimp in his plans also. Lets be honest......Last couple of years Eli threw to Cruz a lot because of Nicks' injuries. I'm not saying anything derogatory here...Cruz is an extremely talented receiver.....however, If Nicks stays healthy, and Randle shows something...and don't forget Murphy, Barden, and Jerrnigan.....Cruz might be shooting himself in both feet and ankles.
          They have offered him a fair deal and they continue to tweak it. He has signed his tender for now so he's under contract. It's all positive information.

They can't "let him go" at this point. Had they wanted to do that they would simply have released him, making him an UFA. Eli threw to Cruz because he was open.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
          X