This may come as a shock but we have the 5th best RB IN THE NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may come as a shock but we have the 5th best RB IN THE NFL

Orleans Darkwa at 5.1 YPC. ranks just behind KCs Hunt who is # 4 at 5.2 IN THE ENTIRE NFL..... Elliottt is not in the top 10. Elliott at 4.1 is right there with Galman.

Please for the love of goodness STOP saying Eli has no running game as an ELI excuse

28 other teams would love to have a RB of Darkwas quality. And GALMAN at 4.0 is coming along

the infamous 4 game starter Paul Perkins crushed us at 1.6 YPC
    Last edited by BlueClue; 11-11-2017, 03:37 PM.

Some of you scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
      Some of you scare me.
      Care to elaborate BEN?

Comment

Eli has a running game but Eli no longer has "game". He is just happy to be there
        dosent even get mad or open his mouth

Comment

Loved it when I was making threads on here a couple years ago about darkwa needing to make the team because i knew he had good potential, only to get bashed by these boards.

But this is exactly another huge factor as to why macadunce needs to be fired. He couldnt tell who were the better players on this team and it cost us wins.

Comment

You are saying some ridiculous things in here. Darkwa has a 3 game pool to draw info out of.

Have you watched the games? If McPoo had started Fluker and Darkwa day one we would have won every close game. Eli has played good football other than this past game which was one of his worst in years imo.

He gave the defense leads in the 4th in numerous games this year and the d blew it.

The lossed season lays on the shoulders of the original group sent out at oline, Perkins' complete lack of leg strength and McPoo not adjusting to either as well as the complete incompetence of the defense, mainly Eli Apple. Let's also not forget Wing who is literally responsible for 2 losses.

Eli has given this team qb play that would have seen them above 500 if the defense, special teams and coaching weren't falling over each other to see who can **** it all up first.

The only. And i mean ONLY ****ing thing you can blame Eli is for not being good enough to carry us on his back with no receivers and no oline for the first 5 games.

Some of you look but can't see. You watch but don't understand.

Your only excuse for your ridiculous hot takes is admitting you haven't watched the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
              Loved it when I was making threads on here a couple years ago about darkwa needing to make the team because i knew he had good potential, only to get bashed by these boards.

But this is exactly another huge factor as to why macadunce needs to be fired. He couldnt tell who were the better players on this team and it cost us wins.
              Yeah they love to bash ya. I said our O-line gives our ball handler time to do things and they came hard on me. They been bashing me for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

Yeah they love to bash ya. I said our O-line gives our ball handler time to do things and they came hard on me. They been bashing me for years.
                Deservedly so.

Comment

It is not a shock to me that our rb is in 5.

Comment

Where did the OP get his numbers?

He is
                    34th in attempts
                    27th in yardage
                    37th in attempts per game
                    25th in yards per game
                    48th in TDs
                    22nd in longest run
                    60th in yards per carry.

The Op is going to come back with Blah Blah Blah

Here is what he is trying to spin as #5 back

Kareem Hunt 155 Attempts
                    Todd Gurley 161 Attempts
                    Queen half shirt 191 Attempts
                    Le'veon Bell 194 Attempts
                    Jordan Howard 162 Attempts
                    Orleans Darkwa 67 Attempts 88 attempts away from Hunt.

How he came up with top 5 is not known.

Like he has been doing using a false narrative to bash the QB.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...ualified=false

Last edited by TEM; 11-11-2017, 06:27 PM.
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post

I too was bashed and said Darkwa reminded me a little of Bradshaw. With this awful OL, I can't blame Mac. Not to mention, this front office drafted Palmer with Darkwa already here and after signing Vereen and then took Gallman. On the flip side, considering the carries this thread is comical and actually scary somebody would even go here. Then again, the OP had to question if the HB is the RB. Doubt he knows the MLB is the MIKE.

Comment

Jones and Fluker gave the running game life it is no denying that and Jerry...YES John Jerry looks better at Left Guard than he did at Right Guard! Darkwa has had room to run but also Darkwa is a 1 Cut North and South runner, he has a quick burst so that helps make the Line Job Easier I'm sure

Still not a good Line but realistically we're not going to go find 5 New Lineman next season so I hope Flowers, Jones and Fluker can cement those positions!
                        Last edited by Sicko; 11-11-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

I too was bashed and said Darkwa reminded me a little of Bradshaw. With this awful OL, I can't blame Mac. Not to mention, this front office drafted Palmer with Darkwa already here and after signing Vereen and then took Gallman. On the flip side, considering the carries this thread is comical and actually scary somebody would even go here. Then again, the OP had to question if the HB is the RB. Doubt he knows the MLB is the MIKE.
                          Darkwa has 67 carries the rest of the top ten have about 100
                          there is one runner ahead Darkwa who is a QB- Cam Newton so Darkwa is technically # 6 not 5
                          for the challenged board member who cannot figure out why Darkwa is the 5 th best YPC RB in the NFL
                          I suggest he or she aquaint themselves with ESPN or NFL.COM statistics

No one is saying he is 5th in total yds, he can only carry the ball when they hand it to him.....it would be bad form
                          to run up on the field. As a 12th man and grab it from Perkins :-(

I know a lot of you do not want to see Darkwa as league leading back when you base every post on us having a bad oline
                          So deal with it as best you can
                          Last edited by BlueClue; 11-11-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                            Where did the OP get his numbers?

He is
                            34th in attempts
                            27th in yardage
                            37th in attempts per game
                            25th in yards per game
                            48th in TDs
                            22nd in longest run
                            60th in yards per carry.

The Op is going to come back with Blah Blah Blah

Here is what he is trying to spin as #5 back

Kareem Hunt 155 Attempts
                            Todd Gurley 161 Attempts
                            Queen half shirt 191 Attempts
                            Le'veon Bell 194 Attempts
                            Jordan Howard 162 Attempts
                            Orleans Darkwa 67 Attempts 88 attempts away from Hunt.

How he came up with top 5 is not known.

Like he has been doing using a false narrative to bash the QB.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...ualified=false
                            so you do not like the YPC category I get will probably throw a party when Eli moves into 2nd place in games started consecutively

me I like performance stats not number of carries stats.......67 is plenty to rate a RB in 8 games

for some unknown reason the NFL and ESPN agree with me

Comment

Op honestly can't see his fault with the title. 5th best RB in the title and only focuses on YPC. Really? Think he's going to make the Pro-Bowl if he's rated as high as you guess? Just stop already. It's ridiculous.

Hey, J. Adams yards per reception is over 18. He's only caught 3 passes yet must be the best target.
                              Last edited by NYSPORTS; 11-11-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X