Predict today's score

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict today's score

For me I think we are gonna be on the short side 24-10 or 14. The 49ers are not as bad as us MO. I will not let my BP rise on this day, by thinking they will start on a hot streak with a win.

0-0
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

21-7 giants... that number is popping in my head but I'm not sure if it's the final score or the amount of penalties....
      sigpic #80

Comment

Giants 20-10.

If we lose this one, all hell will break loose

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          0-0
          Lol, this is plausible as Well!
          sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            Giants 20-10.

If we lose this one, all hell will break loose
            Agreed.
            sigpic #80

Comment

SF 24 Giants 10

Comment

Lose by a field goal. Rosas, is inconsistent.

Comment

I think the D plays good today. 21-9 we win.

Comment

Originally posted by runfirst View Post
                    SF 24 Giants 10
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                      I think the D plays good today. 21-9 we win.
                      This. The D is going to show some pride today after looking utterly pathetic last week and being caught not trying. Guys were jogging out there last week. That won't happen today. And it won't be because they are playing for Macadoo, Spags, or anything like that. Their own reputations are on the line now.

I don't think we give up a TD today.

If I'm wrong and we lose by at least two scores Macadoo will not be the coach of the Giants when you go to bed tomorrow night.

Comment

I'm thinking SF -3, Giants -7 (both will get points deducted for crappy play)

Comment

down 17-0 Webb comes in we win 21-17

Comment

Webb is not active, is he? I would love to see last years D show up. but after the last game, I don't think it's possible. As far as the O scoring over 1 or 2 TD's let's not forget outside of Engram we have no WRs getting separation and holding on to the ball.

Comment

3-2 Giants win
                              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X