Is Webb dressing today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Webb dressing today?

Is he going to be in uniform? Or still inactive...
    [SIGPIC]

Is JPP going to show up.....or continue to play Houdini ?

Comment

Knowing our awful FO they will probsbly dress Geno over Webb
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I think he's been suspended "indefinitely."
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
          Jpp is definitely gonna show vs a winless 49ers. This is one of those games he will end up with 2 sacks forced fumbled and maybe even a td.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Webb will be in charge of clipboard maintenance in the equipment room.
            Fan since 1970.
            ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
            "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              Knowing our awful FO they will probsbly dress Geno over Webb
              exactly..this is what im afraid of.....our FO is completely blind and lost

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                Funny you ask. I would bet money on it. These are the only games he shows up to play. Garbage games, against garbage teams. Expect 3 sacks 100 pressures 1 deflection... and then afterwards when the schedule gets harder he'll do his dissapearing act.
                sigpic

Comment

Webb will be sent to the practice squad. If Webb were activated ELIs feelings might be offended

Comment

I just read that Webb will be inactive today. If we lose today Reese and Mac should be fired right after the game.
                    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Just got the notification that 2 guys i wanted to see play are inactive, Webb and Wheeler. I hope Mac is fired immediately following the game
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Ranaan reported they waived Matt Lacosse.
                        ​​​​​May sign FB ?
                        Vernon may start today.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                          I just read that Webb will be inactive today. If we lose today Reese and Mac should be fired right after the game.
                          Please God...For the sake of the future..I don't want to just lose... I want it to be a STATEMENT LOSS!

Comment

Agreed, why the hell would we want to win now of all games, lose to 49ers and the Browns are tied with the Lions 24-24, we may have the 1st pick in the draft?
                            Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

This guy can't make the freakin active roster of a 1-7 team over Geno Smith??? It's Geno Smith for god sakes. You can't even use the excuse that Smith has more experience in the offense because they've been on the roster for the same amount of time. Not a good sign for a guy they wanted to draft in the 2nd Round.

Comment

Working...
                              X