X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Austin is a sapp..
    LOL
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
      I'll gladly bet 100 real life dollars that you are so, so, so wrong. For a site of Giants fans most of you are pretty much hypocrites when you have nothing to do but go with the Austin sucks threads.

Clearly you all have the attention span of a 2 year old toddler.
      I agree. They wont let a 2nd rounder go before one more injury-free season. This will be his do or die year and Im pulling for him. The potentials there if he stays healthy.
      2017 Draft Wishlist:
      1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
      2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
      3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
      4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
      5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
      6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
      7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Unless he is just so horrible he doesn't make all that much money so doubt they cut him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Here are his snaps from last year

from your videos it is plain to see he needs to do way better then that. He cant disengage from a block I dont hink I ever saw him put his ups when he got close to the QB. Good luck MA.....you have a long way to go...
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
          X