No announcement yet.

Andre Brown will emerge as the starting RB........Wilson has a lot to learn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Giants went 6-3 with Andre Brown as a starter then went 2-3 after Brown got injured and as a result missed the playoffs

Nine games is not a couple of games...........a couple of games is normally 2 games Good Grief!!!!
    Last edited by BParcells777; 06-16-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

true. good points

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Well it's only "a couple games" because he wasn't healthy, so Jakk's assessment was based on games where he was healthy (he even said so).

And, to be fair, he was pretty damn good in those games alone. With the exception of the Philly game, he scored 1 or more TDs in every game he played. You can't say that about 20 or so other RBs. But it's hard to make the case with stats.

What I really appreciate -- and something that I feel everyone, regardless of what side of the topic they fall on, can agree with -- are the tangible attributes you can see when you watch the games: the patience, decisiveness, vision, and overall smoothness that he runs with.
        He would literally "march in place" until a hole/seam opened up and wham. If I could see it, it had to obvious.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          The Giants went 6-3 with Andre Brown as a starter then went 2-3 after Brown got injured and as a result missed the playoffs
          Okay, now prove a definitive correlation.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Okay, now prove a definitive correlation.
            Brown definitely wasn't playing
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I don't have to prove anything....as you can see from some others comments here they appreciate a patient powerful RB...........we have not seen such skill since Tiki left

what blew me away researching this is that Brown and Wilson sport identical 40 times

I would not have guessed that
              Last edited by BParcells777; 06-16-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I don't have to prove anything
                Then don't bring up such a tacky "stat." We all appreciate those attributes you mentioned -- in and of themselves -- WITHOUT reaching upon inconclusive theories without a clear concept of cause and causation.

Comment

you sir are a pedantical little man.........and you are giving me a headache

Comment

you sir are a pedantical little man.........and you are giving me a headache
                    And because I'm a pedant, and an assuming one, at that: pedantical is not a word.

Comment

lol

Comment

And because I'm a pedant, and an assuming one, at that: pedantical is not a word.
                        How about this- you are a pest with nothing of substance to contribute to this topic.......I get it

You probably live in your parents basement and have nothing better to do than aggravate Giants fans

How bout Dem Cowboys, Fly Eagles Fly .....which one resonates?.......or do you back the Washington Johnny come lately team?

If Andre Brown returns to form we will likely win twice as many games as we lose and make another run for the Trophy in MetLife "Giants" Stadium

Comment

This comment is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
                            This comment is amazing.
                            No, it's amazical

Comment

I wonder ...will we be the 1st team to ever win a Lombardy trophy in its own stadium?

Comment

How about this- you are a pest with nothing of substance to contribute to this topic.......I get it

You probably live in your parents basement and have nothing better to do than aggravate Giants fans

How bout Dem Cowboys, Fly Eagles Fly .....which one resonates?.......or do you back the Washington Johnny come lately team?

If Andre Brown returns to form we will likely win twice as many games as we lose and make another run for the Trophy in MetLife "Giants" Stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X