• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Brown will emerge as the starting RB........Wilson has a lot to learn

He has no patience, runs into his blockers and will get Eli killed

Thanks for the analysis Jerald Ingram!!

Comment

Yes, because that's precisely what Gilbride has said about Wilson in camp. Thanks for the insight, Jakk.

Comment

No.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Testy today are we...Still a ton of time but after listening to Gilbride talk about where Wilson is right now I think counting him out now would be a mistake. He's come a long way. I think Brown may be the 3rd down guy, the more challenging down for protections.

Comment

its Wilsons job to lose after his closing performance last year.

I think training camp will provide the real answer. at any rate its a good situation to be in....both runners possibly coming into their own.
            sigpic

Comment

Wilson is going to be the starting RB. That doesn't mean that Brown won't get a lot of touches though.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I love the way some people state their opinions as facts, freakin halarious. Thanks for the info swami

Comment

If all goes well nobody will care who is the "starter". Just like nobody cared who was the "starter" and who was the "Backup" when Jacobs and Bradshaw were at their best.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                    If all goes well nobody will care who is the "starter". Just like nobody cared who was the "starter" and who was the "Backup" when Jacobs and Bradshaw were at their best.
                    +1

Comment

I hope they both stay healthy and perform well enough that come December, people are still arguing about which should be No. 1.

Comment

Oh, Jakk Jakk Jakk.......I've shaken my head at so many of your posts over the years that my head now rattles!!
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                          I disagree. We always knew who our main guy was at all times.

Not saying both won't be asked to contribute in a big way. I just think we'll always know who our #1 is, and he'll get many more chances than the next guy.

Comment

As Arnold would say, "what you talkin' bout Willis?".

Wilson will be the number 1 and Brown will be the number 2. The only question at this point is who the number 3 will be. Only if our number 1 and/or 2 get hurt will I concede that Brown or our number 3 will be the starter.

Wilson had one fumble that almost everyone remembers. After that he ran well and caught well. Brown, on the other hand, got hit with the injury bug again.
                            Last edited by Rat_bastich; 06-15-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

I doubt it. DW got his body in condition to be an everydown back and a capable blocker on 3rd downs for a reason. he added 10 lbs iirc specifically for that. ur gonna eat ur words on this...kinda...bc of ur opinion of DW moreso than AB bc i too feel he will make a case to be a starting back in the league...

Comment

Working...
                              X