Eli Manning needs to sit for the rest of the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning needs to sit for the rest of the season

Why is he even playing right now? He is not making one bit of a difference. Without him, this team would be 0-9. With him, they are 1-8. There is absolutely no benefit for the franchise to have him out there playing. If there is a benefit to him playing right now, please let me know.

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Why is he even playing right now? He is not making one bit of a difference. Without him, this team would be 0-9. With him, they are 1-8. There is absolutely no benefit for the franchise to have him out there playing. If there is a benefit to him playing right now, please let me know.
    Being an eli hater, instead kicking him to the curb like you want, why not root for him to go 1-15? just imagine what that will do for his legacy?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Being an eli hater, instead kicking him to the curb like you want, why not root for him to go 1-15? just imagine what that will do for his legacy?
      I am not a hater, sir. I just don't see the point in playing him right now. I do and always have wanted him to play well. I don't root for him to play bad. That is what a hater does. I just have an opinion, nothing more or less.

Comment

I am not a hater, sir. I just don't see the point in playing him right now. I do and always have wanted him to play well. I don't root for him to play bad. That is what a hater does. I just have an opinion, nothing more or less.
        Don't take these posts seriously. I just said it to make the post stick out, I wrote something funnier but didn't post it lol. did you at least a smile thinking of what 1-15 will do for him?
        Last edited by DarkSaint; 11-12-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

SG hates Manning.

Great.

Put Webb in....watch him get killed within 4 snaps.

You got smarts real good.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Eli actually played pretty well minus the missed throw to Engram and the goofy fumble

Comment

Why would a coach who's trying to keep his job not play his best QB?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                SG hates Manning.

Great.

How you know Webb would get killed when many claim Eli isn't mobile.

Comment

Eli
                  Smith
                  Webb

Mara wants to win as any games as possible out of pride.
                  They believe Eli will give them the best chance to do that (Moose said exactly that today)
                  But...and it may also have been Moose who said this...at some point, it becomes malpractice to not get Webb in and see what he can do.
                  Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                    How you know Webb would get killed when many claim Eli isn't mobile.
                    Put him in.
                    Please.
                    Just so you can see what a rookie QB with this OL will wind up.
                    I'll write a donation to his family.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      SG hates Manning.

Great.

Um, OK. Give me one benefit of him staying out there. Also tell me how much of a difference is he making. They just got beat down by an 0-9 team. They are also 1-8. I have my opinion. Talk me out of it or at least convince me why I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by giants_rock View Post

Why would a coach who's trying to keep his job not play his best QB?
                        Why would an owner not see what he has for the future. Eli is on the decline loyalty is for morons
                        The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Um, OK. Give me one benefit of him staying out there. Also tell me how much of a difference is he making. They just got beat down by an 0-9 team. They are also 1-8. I have my opinion. Talk me out of it or at least convince me why I am wrong.
                          You just want him out; admit it.

You think Webb survives a game out there this season?

Really?

"No...I didn't."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

You have a very short memory. He used to be one of the biggest Eli defenders out there.
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

he didnt play bad today. and somehow , he is still alive. that is a miracle in itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X