Eli Manning needs to sit for the rest of the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post

Yeah if only we had Bearthard throwing passes on our team, game would've gone totally differently.
    at this point if I was throwing passes for the giants game would've gone totally different

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      Doggie style putting meat in your back?
      lol.

Talk about visions of a desperate Chihuahua.
      Last edited by Roosevelt; 11-12-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post

More of your 'I hate Eli' schtick. Gets old.
        I don't hate the guy. How can I hate someone that I don't personally know? Criticism doesn't equate to hate. How dense can you be? Praise doesn't equate to love either. Your zero contribution to every thread that you participate in gets old.
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

You guys saying he isn't what he was years ago need to watch more games with your eyes and not your hateful little putrid disloyal hearts.

He is literally the same dude. Nothing from his throws to anything else has changed. I'd even wager he is in better physical condition than he has been in years. He looks trim as hell out there, although that may be the new 4k tv. Really makes everyone look smaller than the old tv's.

Anyway. Eli will start every single game for the giants for the rest of his career.

Anyone wanting otherwise is someone i don't understand as a giants fan.

Eli is not the issue and if **** was right all year long he would be having a normal Eli year.

Well tbh. He is still having a normal Eli year. Same stats. Same throws. Same mistakes.

Only thing changing is you guys are a bunch of chicken littles who are disloyal that i get the feeling you would sell a family member to keep yourselves warm.

Some of you are despicable and make me feel like wanting to be less of a fan from your disloyal comments.

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post

at this point if I was throwing passes for the giants game would've gone totally different
            I know being 1-9 is pissing all of us off but lets not get carried away now bro.

Comment

Ps. Kirk THE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK Cousins

Threw his game out of the playoffs again today. Should've seen the overthrow short to a pick. Or the chokejob at the end.

Pay him, though. Franchise qb, though.

When Dak and Wentz and Cousins will never be champions.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                You guys saying he isn't what he was years ago need to watch more games with your eyes and not your hateful little putrid disloyal hearts.

He is literally the same dude. Nothing from his throws to anything else has changed. I'd even wager he is in better physical condition than he has been in years. He looks trim as hell out there, although that may be the new 4k tv. Really makes everyone look smaller than the old tv's.

Anyway. Eli will start every single game for the giants for the rest of his career.

Eli is not the issue and if **** was right all year long he would be having a normal Eli year.

Well tbh. He is still having a normal Eli year. Same stats. Same throws. Same mistakes.

Only thing changing is you guys are a bunch of chicken littles who are disloyal that i get the feeling you would sell a family member to keep yourselves warm.

Some of you are despicable and make me feel like wanting to be less of a fan from your disloyal comments.
                You honestly believe that this is the same Eli from 2011??

Comment

Ps. Kirk THE FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK Cousins

Threw his game out of the playoffs again today. Should've seen the overthrow short to a pick. Or the chokejob at the end.

Pay him, though. Franchise qb, though.

When Dak and Wentz and Cousins will never be champions.
                  $10 says that Wentz will be a Champion within 1-2 years, maybe even this year.

Care to take the bet?
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Seek professional help
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post

certainly didnt do anything to help win...1 TD vs one of the worst Ds in the league? Beathard with the same no talent players we have on O played with heart, fire and a lot more guts and played a hell of a game to help his team win
                      Beathead was playing against a defense that gave up. We were moving the ball well until Hart came into the game. Eli had multiple sack with 3guys on him. Did we even touch Beathead? you probably didn't even watch the game.

Comment

Eli gives us best chance of winning and NY Giants are always suppossed to play to win.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post

Wrong yet again.
                          You gots to be kidding me. No right again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
                            Eli actually played pretty well minus the missed throw to Engram and the goofy fumble
                            Pretty much my assessment as well.

Comment

Idk what some people on this want sometimes. The way things are going this team may not win another game this season whether you put in Eli Geno Webb or the water boy. A rookie QB behind this line is asking for trouble. Eli gives us the best chance of winning regardless how small a chance that is.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

You honestly believe that this is the same Eli from 2011??
                                I gotta say that I see essentially no drop off in his ability to deliver throws. I DO see a major drop off in his supporting cast since 2011. The guy hasn't been bad at all. His biggest downfall has been that he can't hold on to the ball when he gets hit, but he never has been able to. The poster is right who said he still makes the same throws, as well as the same mistakes except he actually makes less insanely stupid throws, I think they have decreased since McAdoo has been here. He had a couple of bad throws today with a bunch of scrubs at WR minus Shepard and the TE. Aside from that he took what he was given.

2011 is hard to compare to when you have to also take his supporting cast into account. If he still had a healthy Cruz, Nicks and Manningham then I think that would be a much easier assessment to make.

Comment

Working...
                                X