Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr Mara:

You now have ONE job!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Should we take bets on if Mara has the balls to finally kick Mac to the curb?

Comment

Great thread

Comment

He won't. He'll let the piece of turd hang around all season. NYSports will chime in to defend him of course. He's so gone I don't care.
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
          sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
            He won't. He'll let the piece of turd hang around all season. NYSports will chime in to defend him of course. He's so gone I don't care.
            I'm not so sure now....they showed numerous shots of him during the game in the box....he looked pissed as hell....don't be surprised by a surprise tomorrow morning...
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

it's the best result that can happen honestly, it ends the delusion that Mac ever had this team. This is the lowest the franchise has been since god knows when and absoloutely will spell the end to the duo whos' combined incompetence literally keeps me up at night, Ben and Jerry...they will be gone and lets hope its tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by plaxattack17 View Post
                it's the best result that can happen honestly, it ends the delusion that Mac ever had this team. This is the lowest the franchise has been since god knows when and absoloutely will spell the end to the duo whos' combined incompetence literally keeps me up at night, Ben and Jerry...they will be gone and lets hope its tonight.
                +1
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I'm not so sure now....they showed numerous shots of him during the game in the box....he looked pissed as hell....don't be surprised by a surprise tomorrow morning...
                  Was he suppose to look happy?

He was probably only putting on his poker face! I don't think Mara has the ball sack to drop Mac like a bad habit

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

The only Giants excitement I have now is the anticipation of an announcement. Sad. I hated the hire from day one, never thought he had anything to do with last year's success. Want him gone. I like Spags but at this point want everyone from Reese down fired. Fire quitting players. Start over. I f'ing hate the CBA and players union, what Mara should say is, "Any player who I so much as suspect as quitting on us is on notice." Can't do that because of the union and contracts however.
                    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
                      Change has to begin somewhere. This team has quit.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Well, let's see what John Mara's made of.....if he doesn't do anything tomorrow....he's a weak piece of ****......
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

How much is McAdoo-nald paid?
                          Fan since 1970.
                          ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                          "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            You now have ONE job!
                            The question is when. Is any change now likely to improve the season in any significant way? Where do you find a GM or coach now that wants to stock up on TUMS?

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

The question is when. Is any change now likely to improve the season in any significant way? Where do you find a GM or coach now that wants to stock up on TUMS?
                              Not the point...season is lost, team is lost, fanbase is lost....put anyone in there.....Mara has to send a message to players, fans, the media.....he will never be taken seriously again if he doesn't do something NOW
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                              X