No announcement yet.

Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt anything will happen until the end of the season.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      You now have ONE job!
      AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

The question is when. Is any change now likely to improve the season in any significant way? Where do you find a GM or coach now that wants to stock up on TUMS?
        You know what I want. I want Bill Parcells brought in as director of football operations NOW and Mara go back to being just an owner. Let Bill fire BM and JR now. Let Sullivan be the interim HC for the rest of the season. Bill will figure out what quitters....er....players stay and which ones go. Hand pick a GM in the off season ad rebuild.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The question is when. Is any change now likely to improve the season in any significant way? Where do you find a GM or coach now that wants to stock up on TUMS?
          If you are Mara you don't finish the season with Mac.

Make a statement. The statement he should have made weeks ago.

Get rid of Mac now!

Put everyone on notice. EVERYONE

Let spags finish the season as HC and then regardless of how we finish clean house. Bring in a new GM and headcoach.

Comment

Doesn't mater how much he is paid.
            Its unbearable !

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post

If you are Mara you don't finish the season with Mac.

Make a statement. The statement he should have made weeks ago.

Get rid of Mac now!

Put everyone on notice. EVERYONE

Let spags finish the season as HC and then regardless of how we finish clean house. Bring in a new GM and headcoach.
              That's an answer, and maybe they will. Putting people on notice doesn't necessarily get you where you want to go as a team. It may make the fans feel better.

Still, it could happen and be costly. Head coaches salaries are normally guaranteed for the life of their contracts.
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-12-2017, 09:05 PM.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The commentator stated he has been spaking with Parcells. Put Spags as interim coach and Parcells as Special Advisor. Then at the end of season decide on GM and HC.

Comment

Ro, it's not about improving the schedule. It's all about stopping the bleeding with the fans. I cancelled my trip next week because I won't spend the money to go the see this team play. Mara has to do something even against his "usual style."
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    After losing bad to a winless team the week after getting embarrassed the week before at home.
                    Two straight weeks players show lack of effort and quit in them.
                    All bets are off...

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

You know what I want. I want Bill Parcells brought in as director of football operations NOW and Mara go back to being just an owner. Let Bill fire BM and JR now. Let Sullivan be the interim HC for the rest of the season. Bill will figure out what quitters....er....players stay and which ones go. Hand pick a GM in the off season ad rebuild.
                      I think the smarter move may be to fire Reese now and bring in your future GM now. Let him get a head start on next season and bring in his own head coach after the season actually ends.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

After losing bad to a winless team the week after getting embarrassed the week before at home.
                        Two straight weeks players show lack of effort and quit in them.
                        All bets are off...
                        +1
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I think the smarter move may be to fire Reese now and bring in your future GM now. Let him get a head start on next season and bring in his own head coach after the season actually ends.
                          There ya go!!!
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

Ro, it's not about improving the schedule. It's all about stopping the bleeding with the fans. I cancelled my trip next week because I won't spend the money to go the see this team play. Mara has to do something even against his "usual style."
                            It would be a departure from the norm, but if I ever thought it might happen, it would be now.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              then mara is a ****ing tool. i dont give a DAMN. i been a giants fan for 35 years and dont give a pile of horse **** what the giants have always done in the past. this kind of performance in inexcusable.

it doesnt even ****ing matter if what you do is smart or good or right or if you can or cant find anyone better at this time. this **** needs some kind of reaction.

no matter what you do, its better than doing nothing. because we are 1 and mother ****ing 8 . doing nothing gets you 1 and mother ****ing 8. 0 and 9 is BETTER. 2 and 7 is BETTER. so do SOMETHING. you literally cant make a bad choice so long as you ****ing do SOMETHING. fire people. for ****s ****ing sake. fire some people and show your fans you give a damn.

1 and mother ****ing 8!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
                                they in a tough spot because any coach with high hopes wouldn't want to come here knowing they have big issues procuring talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X