Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post

then mara is a ****ing tool. i dont give a DAMN. i been a giants fan for 35 years and dont give a pile of horse **** what the giants have always done in the past. this kind of performance in inexcusable.

it doesnt even ****ing matter if what you do is smart or good or right or if you can or cant find anyone better at this time. this **** needs some kind of reaction.

no matter what you do, its better than doing nothing. because we are 1 and mother ****ing 8 . doing nothing gets you 1 and mother ****ing 8. 0 and 9 is BETTER. 2 and 7 is BETTER. so do SOMETHING. you literally cant make a bad choice so long as you ****ing do SOMETHING. fire people. for ****s ****ing sake. fire some people and show your fans you give a damn.

1 and mother ****ing 8!!!!!!
    I didn't even read the post but saw how many explitives were in it and said yup I agree.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

You know what I want. I want Bill Parcells brought in as director of football operations NOW and Mara go back to being just an owner. Let Bill fire BM and JR now. Let Sullivan be the interim HC for the rest of the season. Bill will figure out what quitters....er....players stay and which ones go. Hand pick a GM in the off season ad rebuild.
      now thats a plan.

Comment

You know what I want. I want Bill Parcells brought in as director of football operations NOW and Mara go back to being just an owner. Let Bill fire BM and JR now. Let Sullivan be the interim HC for the rest of the season. Bill will figure out what quitters....er....players stay and which ones go. Hand pick a GM in the off season ad rebuild.
        The same Bill Parcells who left this franchise in the lurch 26 years ago? The same Bill Parcells who hasn't stayed with a franchise for greater than 5 years since 1991? The same Bill Parcells who is 76 years old? Thanks for making we realize we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I think the smarter move may be to fire Reese now and bring in your future GM now. Let him get a head start on next season and bring in his own head coach after the season actually ends.
          Sorry, but are you suggesting that John Mara bring in a new GM? He wouldn't have the guts to fire JR himself. It's going to take someone else to do it.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

don't know what the point of keeping Ben around would be,the team knows he's gone if he stays on for the year it's only gonna get worse,i know it's not the way they do business but there was ever a time to break tradition it would be now.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
              don't know what the point of keeping Ben around would be,the team knows he's gone if he stays on for the year it's only gonna get worse,i know it's not the way they do business but there was ever a time to break tradition it would be now.
              Well before Mara makes any decisions he has to check the tape..

Comment

Originally posted by yatitle View Post

The same Bill Parcells who left this franchise in the lurch 26 years ago? The same Bill Parcells who hasn't stayed with a franchise for greater than 5 years since 1991? The same Bill Parcells who is 76 years old? Thanks for making we realize we haven't hit rock bottom yet.
                A...there was far more to the story than just Bill quitting. Do a little research...there were a lot of other factors in that decision.
                B...I am asking that Bill make the hiring and firing decisions of GM an HC. Something our current owner has proved to be terrible at.
                C. His age has zero to do with anything, I just want his mind not running up and down the sidelines.
                D...Your final snarky remark is just stupid....we ARE at rock bottom now and Parcells football mind over John Mara is an upgrade.

Comment

It's not fair to anyone to keep McAdoo any longer. We aren't even to Thanksgiving yet, this will only get worse. Keeping him for the principle of it is no longer the right play.

Comment

A...there was far more to the story than just Bill quitting. Do a little research...there were a lot of other factors in that decision.
                    B...I am asking that Bill make the hiring and firing decisions of GM an HC. Something our current owner has proved to be terrible at.
                    C. His age has zero to do with anything, I just want his mind not running up and down the sidelines.
                    D...Your final snarky remark is just stupid....we ARE at rock bottom now and Parcells football mind over John Mara is an upgrade.
                    Snarky? I'm just responding to IMO the snarkiest member on these boards. I know all of Parcells history including him almost taking the Falcons HC job after the first SB.

Comment

he coached the cowboys too. who gives a damn. i want the tuna!

Comment

Originally posted by yatitle View Post

Snarky? I'm just responding to IMO the snarkiest member on these boards. I know all of Parcells history including him almost taking the Falcons HC job after the first SB.
                        Almost. Then he got us another one. There are many sides to the Parcells story. The fact remains....Bill Parcells coming in to choose the next GM and HC is hands down a better plan than letting Mara do it. The man know football.

Me snarky? I'm a smart *** sometimes, but it's usually warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post

Well before Mara makes any decisions he has to check the tape..
                          LOL i think he saw it in real time and might of had enough.

Comment

Change has to begin somewhere. This team has quit.
                            Do you trust Mara to bring the right people in here to save his franchise

I have serious reservations

Comment

Almost. Then he got us another one. There are many sides to the Parcells story. The fact remains....Bill Parcells coming in to choose the next GM and HC is hands down a better plan than letting Mara do it. The man know football.

Me snarky? I'm a smart *** sometimes, but it's usually warranted.
                              I like the idea but the last interview I saw with him he looked pretty old and retired,but if he has it in him why not.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

Do you trust Mara to bring the right people in here to save his franchise

I have serious reservations
                                Absolutely not. Keep reading. I have outlined my idea in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X