Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

I like the idea but the last interview I saw with him he looked pretty old and retired,but if he has it in him why not.
    Could be a great last hoorah for him. To turn around a franchise one more time. One he won 2 SB's with.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

boycotting till McAdoo is gone

Comment

Firing would be the easy part. Do any of you feel Mara is capeable of finding or fielding the proper replacements. I use to, given this stretch of BS, i'm not so sure anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
          Firing would be the easy part. Do any of you feel Mara is capeable of finding or fielding the proper replacements. I use to, given this stretch of BS, i'm not so sure anymore.
          My point entirely!! Bring in a great football mind to hire the new GM and HC and step aside. If left up to him, it will only be McAdoo that's fired.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

My point entirely!! Bring in a great football mind to hire the new GM and HC and step aside. If left up to him, it will only be McAdoo that's fired.
            This makes sense, I think he's got to much pride though. We'll see its going to be interesting and with Eli at the end of his career. This franchise has to make the right moves starting now... Lot of crucial decisions down the pipe.
            sigpic

Comment

Mara is not capable of anything and this dysfunctional franchise will go nowhere until he realizes this. This mess is primarily his fault. Fire an OC in 2013, fire a DC in 2014, fire the HC in 2015 and keep everyone else. Hire some 38 year old inexperienced buffoon as head coach. Who operates this way? Who could possibly think these moves are signs of someone who knows what they are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by nygg23 View Post
                Mara is not capable of anything and this dysfunctional franchise will go nowhere until he realizes this. This mess is primarily his fault. Fire an OC in 2013, fire a DC in 2014, fire the HC in 2015 and keep everyone else. Hire some 38 year old inexperienced buffoon as head coach. Who operates this way? Who could possibly think these moves are signs of someone who knows what they are doing?
                Agreed. This entire mess lays squarely at Mara's feet. It's time he realized that.

Comment

Could be a great last hoorah for him. To turn around a franchise one more time. One he won 2 SB's with.
                  he would be the George Young coming in to save the day that might get his blood flowing,what he said is he thinks the Mara family will make the right decisions for the fans and future of the franchise hope he's right and that he will always be a giants fan.

Comment

he would be the George Young coming in to save the day that might get his blood flowing,what he said is he thinks the Mara family will make the right decisions for the fans and future of the franchise hope he's right and that he will always be a giants fan.
                    BRING BACK BILL!!!

Comment

It would be smart but it's a big job this place needs direction.

Comment

It would be smart but it's a big job this place needs direction.
                        Agreed. It's lacked an identity for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
                          please, give that excuse a break, itís old already.

Comment

Change has to begin somewhere. This team has quit.
                            If they were to bring in Bill and provided he accepted I would begin with that guy.
                            Head of football operations and let Mara count his money. Yes that's would be a good start.
                            sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Not the point...season is lost, team is lost, fanbase is lost....put anyone in there.....Mara has to send a message to players, fans, the media.....he will never be taken seriously again if he doesn't do something NOW
                              It wont happen now. Maybe after the season, but not now.
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
                                Should we take bets on if Mara has the balls to finally kick Mac to the curb?
                                Does the boss, who signs everybody's checks, really need courage to do whatever he wants?
                                If he feels that firing Mac is best for the franchise, what could cause him to be afraid to do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X