Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post

please, give that excuse a break, it’s old already.
    It might be old but its accurate. and its without question viable.
    Give me your list of head coaches that will want to take this job as is.
    sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post

please, give that excuse a break, it’s old already.
      I mean its not really an excuse, its a situation that most may find a hindrance from what they want to bring or pursue. There's a very unique dynamic with the Giants situation currently, and it's a very plausible that this"excuse" very well could be fact. None of us know for certain, but that theory makes sense. When someone comes to a team they have their own ideas and usually it doesn't involve a 37 year QB they can work with for a year or two and then start all over again that quickly.
      sigpic

Comment

Like i posted earlier in this thread.It was stated during the game, that Mara was speaking with Parcells , about the team.
        I don't want Parcells as GM. But, as a Special Advisor. To be honest TC should have been in this position but his first move would to be fire Reese.
        Mara is so into Reese . He let TC walk. Hence, NO HAND SHAKE.
        Now the S_T has hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post

I mean its not really an excuse, its a situation that most may find a hindrance from what they want to bring or pursue. There's a very unique dynamic with the Giants situation currently, and it's a very plausible that this"excuse" very well could be fact. None of us know for certain, but that theory makes sense. When someone comes to a team they have their own ideas and usually it doesn't involve a 37 year QB they can work with for a year or two and then start all over again that quickly.
          I think it played a huge factor in why The Wolverine went to Cleveland.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

thank you. a person of reason. This is not to say that no one wants this job but it currently comes with baggage and will possible weaken the quality of the HC you will get. I don't have a crystal ball but it looks to be a bad situation for the Giants. IF Bill Parcells would be offered VP of football operations like John Elway in Denver than its a different story. HC's would be more inclined to see a path to a winning culture
            sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Agreed. It's lacked an identity for years now.
              Agree i said about three years ago if they keep missing the draft and having plug the wholes through free agency this was going to happens we are coming the Browns,looks like the transformation is complete.

Comment

I think at this point Eli's age really means nothing because at most he will be training the first round pick for one more year and hopefully that QB will finally have a real line to work behind,it's hard enough to score it's worse when your on a 2.2 second timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
                  You're crazy. Eli is obviously on his way out. At most 1 more year here unless he somehow reverts to his 2007 & 2011 playoff form next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post

You're crazy. Eli is obviously on his way out. At most 1 more year here unless he somehow reverts to his 2007 & 2011 playoff form next season.
                    Yeah I don’t see why Eli being here one more year would be that big of a problem. Even if you hate him unless the players pull the heads out of their a**es you’re are looking at a top 4 top at least to draft your next QB. Keep him that last year for a mentor role

Comment

After watching the highlites, you can tell the offense is playing the best they can with what they got. Defense, they have given up. On the field too much, tired every Sunday, for what?

McAdoo needs to go. Mara just needs to grow a pair and release him. Spags, while his HC stints didnt go so well would do a better job.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Comment

Waiting "patiently" for today's announments.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I think you'll be waiting a long time sir.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Needs next season

Head of football operations = Bill Parcels
                            Head coach = The Chin

DC = Sexy Rexy

1st round pick = Lawrence Taylor

Â*

Comment

Sorry, but are you suggesting that John Mara bring in a new GM? He wouldn't have the guts to fire JR himself. It's going to take someone else to do it.
                              Where did I mention John Mara ?
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Have a hearty breakfast
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X