Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    The Coughlin Curse has begun in Ernest

    Comment


    • #92
      Correct me if im wrong but if they drop Mac like a bad habit now.

      This would give the organization enough time to find the correct HC and GM by next season. It would give other coaches around the league time to figure out if taking the head coaching job for the Giants next season is worth the risk/reward
      ​​​

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        You now have ONE job!
        We may all wish it, but some of us know it ain't happening: Mara does not have the stones to do it.
        PS for certain moderator: This is my opinion and I do not have a link from a "credible" source.
        Last edited by giantsforce; 11-13-2017, 06:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
          The Coughlin Curse has begun in Ernest
          nah, That is not the Coughlin Curse, it is the Mara Curse.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            No new GM or coach wants to take over a team that has a 37 yr old non mobile QB with a no trade clause.
            excellent point, and a sad one...

            Comment


            • #96
              Mara should mail us all a set of those "Beats" headsets for Christmas and re-sign Moore

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Ben McAdoo will be the Giants HC for the remainder of this season. The only chance for an earlier dismissal is if he personally embarrasses himself. The bad team isn't enough.
                I know. Just being silly.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                  I think the smarter move may be to fire Reese now and bring in your future GM now. Let him get a head start on next season and bring in his own head coach after the season actually ends.
                  This. +1
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                  Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

                    We may all wish it, but some of us know it ain't happening: Mara does not have the stones to do it.
                    PS for certain moderator: This is my opinion and I do not have a link from a "credible" source.
                    I demand this post be removed and the poster suspended "indefinitely" until he can follow the rules.....that is all.
                    Last edited by FBomb; 11-13-2017, 07:16 PM.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FBomb View Post

                      I demand this post be removed and the poster suspended "indefinitely" until he can follow the rules.....that is all.
                      be careful what you wish for! After all who will argue/discuss/disagree/have-fun-in-the-process with you if he bans me? He has me on ignore anyway, because when I had trouble with my account and asked for help he never bothered to reply.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

                        be careful what you wish for! After all who will argue/discuss/disagree/have-fun-in-the-process with you if he bans me? He has me on ignore anyway, because when I had trouble with my account and asked for help he never bothered to reply.
                        Link?
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FBomb View Post

                          Link?
                          www.waaaaaaaaaaaa.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
                            Correct me if im wrong but if they drop Mac like a bad habit now.

                            This would give the organization enough time to find the correct HC and GM by next season. It would give other coaches around the league time to figure out if taking the head coaching job for the Giants next season is worth the risk/reward
                            ​​​.
                            Most here thought McAdoo was the "correct HC" when TC was fired
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

                              be careful what you wish for! After all who will argue/discuss/disagree/have-fun-in-the-process with you if he bans me? He has me on ignore anyway, because when I had trouble with my account and asked for help he never bothered to reply.
                              For the record, Moderators can't put members on ignore. I have looked through all the PMs I have available to me and can't find where you wrote to me asking for help.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

                                For the record, Moderators can't put members on ignore. I have looked through all the PMs I have available to me and can't find where you wrote to me asking for help.
                                I did not PM you I had made a post and you never replied. Die Hard was a moderator back then that saw it and tried to help me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X