Dear Mr Mara:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

I did not PM you I had made a post and you never replied. Die Hard was a moderator back then that saw it and tried to help me.
    I can't read every post in every thread. If you got the help you needed, great.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I can't read every post in every thread. If you got the help you needed, great.
      Slacker
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Most here thought McAdoo was the "correct HC" when TC was fired
        No offense to anyone in particular but that doesn't say much for "most" here then. I thought this was a terrible hire, if something's not broken don't fix it, we were 6th in the league in scoring in 2015 with him as OC, so I would've left him as OC and gotten a proven commodity to be HC. The offense has gone to complete crap ever since, he obviously couldn't handle being both OC+HC and his play calling seemed to change greatly from 2015 to 2016 for some reason. Another example of trying to fix what wasn't broken gone awry.

Comment

I think the smarter move may be to fire Reese now and bring in your future GM now. Let him get a head start on next season and bring in his own head coach after the season actually ends.
          Yeah I agree this is the way to go.

Comment

Most here thought McAdoo was the "correct HC" when TC was fired
            Somewhere behind closed curtains, bursts of laughter in Packers land could be heard...

Comment

Working...
            X