All I want for Christmas is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for Christmas is...

Sam Darnold under the BIG BLUE Christmas tree!!

sigpic

All I want for Xmas is a new GM and a HC

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
      All I want for Xmas is a new GM and a HC

Sam Darnold is at the top of our Christmas wish list.... Trust me.

sigpic

Comment

I am no GM, but he sure looked good this week. He showed everything...

Comment

A new QB is not what this team needs right now. We have way more issues to fix.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

You would be ok with Sam Darnold starting next year with this oline under the Reese/Mac era??

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

You would be ok with Sam Darnold starting next year with this oline under the Reese/Mac era??

No, let Eli start next year and have him be a mentor to Darnold.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                I am no GM, but he sure looked good this week. He showed everything...

+1

sigpic

Comment

actually he is not,,he is going back to USC next year,,he needs more polish,,he can be clutch, but he can also make some terrible decisions,,bad turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

actually he is not,,he is going back to USC next year,,he needs more polish,,he can be clutch, but he can also make some terrible decisions,,bad turnovers.

If the Giants have the 1st overall pick, and they guarantee him that they will not trade the pick away, and will draft him. He will enter the 2018 draft!

You think Marino, Elway, Montana, Luck, etc didn't make mistakes in college? Plus, he's only 20 years old... Not 22... Not 21.... But TWENTY!!!

sigpic

Comment

New GM, Sam Darnold and Josh McDaniels. OL in RD 2/3. Also look to sign a good young LB Anthony Hitchens.

Comment

Sam Darnold under the BIG BLUE Christmas tree!!

Sam Darnold is staying at USC for next season. Wouldn't want him anyway. He has not looked good this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

Any qbs you would take from next year draft?? Or is it a poor class and not worth drafting?? I say this because it looks like we are in line for a top 3 pick at worst.

Comment

I don't like Darnold, I think he's highly over rated. Please, please, please don't draft him. Back to the thread, all I want for Xmas is for the Ben and Jerry show to be over once and for all! Grow a set Mara and be an owner, not a friend.

Comment

A Nintendo Switch would be nice.
                              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Working...
                              X