Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Need to watch the tape..."

Did McAdoo see a different game?

I didn't watch today, and wont again until a different HC is in. I did watch the post game of McAdoo and the highlites....and all I can say is WOW!

I love how he shoulders tough questions with "I need to watch the tape and be honest with each other"

Question is, do they lie to each other roflmao!

This is a fin sideshow. I hate being a Giants fan right now. Makes me want to burn all of my memorabilia!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

He was apparently sleeping behind those sunglasses.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Mara's hired consultant should be watching all the tape, starting last week. The problem is, the problem is clearly Mara.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        He was apparently sleeping behind those sunglasses.
        He didn't have sunglasses today, but a lot of wincing on the sidelines. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

nah he had his nike shades today.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loadedaxe View Post
            Makes me want to burn all of my memorabilia!
            Just curious, what year were you born? Burning the memorabilia of a team that's losing seems like a very millennial thing to do.

As for "not watching until a new HC is hired". Well I'd bet my house that you will watch next year regardless who the HC is if they are doing good.
            LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
            "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

He had his Nike sunglasses on for most of the game.

Comment

"uhhhh I neeed to look at the tape!" he said that 12 bleeping times. Will this man ever go , please good lord his coaching is beyond a joke. His pressers are so shambolic its truly beyond belief.

Comment

You could see that Nike emblem from the moon.

Comment

He needs to watch the tape to see what happened in the game he coached! Lol! He sucks so bad.

How many times do you think he repeated this line? “Gotta have a long look at the tape.”

sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by loadedaxe View Post
                      Did McAdoo see a different game?

I didn't watch today, and wont again until a different HC is in. I did watch the post game of McAdoo and the highlites....and all I can say is WOW!

I love how he shoulders tough questions with "I need to watch the tape and be honest with each other"

Question is, do they lie to each other roflmao!

This is a fin sideshow. I hate being a Giants fan right now. Makes me want to burn all of my memorabilia!

You won't watch next year if Ben's back, and the team is contending for a playoff spot?

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
                        He needs to watch the tape to see what happened in the game he coached! Lol! He sucks so bad.

How many times do you think he repeated this line? “Gotta have a long look at the tape.”
                        Is it me, or are his eyes far too close together? Maybe he CAN'T see. Would explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
                          You won't watch next year if Ben's back, and the team is contending for a playoff spot?
                          zero chance of that happening. At the very least, McAdoo is gone.

Comment

Ahh then i probably missed a bunch of McAdoo clips. Sorry.

Comment

Is it me, or are his eyes far too close together? Maybe he CAN'T see. Would explain a lot.
                              Hahaha! Could be it.
                              sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                              You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Working...
                              X