Janoris Jenkins....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janoris Jenkins....

I have never seen a player just stick out his arm to try to tackle continuously throughout a game. He should be ashamed of his play and when the Giants watch the film they should sit him for the rest of the season and put someone in who will give maximum effort. Losing is one thing. Dogging it and not willing to put in the effort is unacceptable.

Maybe yes, maybe no. WHo knows I can see it from either side. On that play I'll give him the pass wtihout really looking into it. It was kind of an awkward position/angle... full speed on the field is different than slow mo instant replay in a living room.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
      Maybe yes, maybe no. WHo knows I can see it from either side. On that play I'll give him the pass wtihout really looking into it. It was kind of an awkward position/angle... full speed on the field is different than slow mo instant replay in a living room.
      I don't know which play your referring too. I was referring to him not giving any effort when he had to tackle someone.

Comment

Originally posted by hitemhard10 View Post

I don't know which play your referring too. I was referring to him not giving any effort when he had to tackle someone.
        I was refereing to the TD by the 9ers T.E. that people were going nuts over. Looked like he had a weird angle/body position when I saw it, which made it hard to make a tackle on a TE going full speed.
        sigpic

Comment

I was refereing to the TD by the 9ers T.E. that people were going nuts over. Looked like he had a weird angle/body position when I saw it, which made it hard to make a tackle on a TE going full speed.
          It's not about making the tackle on any play. It comes down to his effort was horrible. I would sit him the rest of the season and play guys who are willing to to play hard.

Comment

It's not about making the tackle on any play. It comes down to his effort was horrible. I would sit him the rest of the season and play guys who are willing to to play hard.
            Yeah, no doubt about that. His effort was def suspect.
            sigpic

Comment

He had a tough day for sure. His effort looked suspect to me.

Comment

It was multiple times that he allowed his opponent to simply run past him. His 'efforts' were a complete disgrace and as a professional sportsman he should be completely ashamed. He should be benched for the remainder of the season by those running the franchise let alone the HC. And he should be traded in the off season. Set a ****ing example.

Comment

Yeah, no doubt about that. His effort was def suspect.
                  Suspect? He was downright throwing the game. Let's not try to sugarcoat it. Get this guy off the field and maybe off our team for good.

Comment

I have never seen a player just stick out his arm to try to tackle continuously throughout a game. He should be ashamed of his play and when the Giants watch the film they should sit him for the rest of the season and put someone in who will give maximum effort. Losing is one thing. Dogging it and not willing to put in the effort is unacceptable.
                    He didn't get a chance to take part in last week's protest/mutinity against the HC

he got his today

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Suspect? He was downright throwing the game. Let's not try to sugarcoat it. Get this guy off the field and maybe off our team for good.
                      I think thats a little rash the guy was in the prowbowl a season ago and good corners don't grow on trees just like the money he was offered to play here. One bad game shoudln't dictate his future. However, if it continues and becomes a locker room issue, then you may have a point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hendricks View Post
                        It was multiple times that he allowed his opponent to simply run past him. His 'efforts' were a complete disgrace and as a professional sportsman he should be completely ashamed. He should be benched for the remainder of the season by those running the franchise let alone the HC. And he should be traded in the off season. Set a ****ing example.
                        If he becomes a "cancer" too the team then you trade him. It's time for the HC to sit down with him and have a conversation about his effort and if he wants to be on the Giants. If he wants to be traded and the Giants could get good value for him then don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Comment

I think he has quit on his team. Flat out quit.
                          sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                          You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

He quit today. I personally feel that it is unprofessional to quit like he did today. The new regime coming here will hopefully clean the locker room of the rats and quitters in that locker room.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he was one of those coward anonymous talker.

Also not just Jenkins, did anyone notice Apple chilling out of bounds on the td run by Beathard? Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                              X