Janoris Jenkins....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

Maybe the 5 baby mommas want more money?
    All baby mommas want more $$ not just the 5th. JS

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

I have watched him here for two year and nothing has changed. That is how he (doesn't) tackle.
      He has no clue how to tackle and I am surprised that would be fans seem all up in arms about it now. Have you not seen this for the better part of two years now?
      If you haven't seen a difference between this year and last you haven't been watching closely. He's hardly trying anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

I have watched him here for two year and nothing has changed. That is how he (doesn't) tackle.
        He has no clue how to tackle and I am surprised that would be fans seem all up in arms about it now. Have you not seen this for the better part of two years now?
        I totally disagree. He would have been called out last year if he played the way he did yesterday.

Comment

No team will give a guy a new contract who doesn't put in the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
            Still one of the best Cover Corners in the NFL so no people he is not going anywhere but yeah, not just him but I seen a lot of Whiffing and just jogging in Coverage. They're not going to play hard for McAdoo clearly so you have to make a change NOW! Waiting until the season over makes ZERO Sense. Get him out and I guarantee the Defense will all of a sudden remember how to cover and Tackle but it is a obvious revolt against McAdoo in place
            I donít agree.

The players need need to be professionals. Thatís what theyíre paid for.

If you canít man up and be a professional for these next 8 games, even if you donít like the coach, then I donít want you on the team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I donít agree.

The players need need to be professionals. Thatís what theyíre paid for.

If you canít man up and be a professional for these next 8 games, even if you donít like the coach, then I donít want you on the team next year.
              Once again, that is Hypocritical coming from us the same fans who want McAdoo Fired but yet want to get on players who clearly wants him out as well! Can't have it both ways! Never said it was right for players to revolt but it is not the first time and it won't be the last it has happened. I happened in Philly to Chip Kelly, they got him out and look what they're doing now! Players respected Coughlin and played hard for him, they DON'T Respect McAdoo or this current coaching staff!

Comment

What does this have to do with ANYTHING??
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post

Once again, that is Hypocritical coming from us the same fans who want McAdoo Fired but yet want to get on players who clearly wants him out as well! Can't have it both ways! Never said it was right for players to revolt but it is not the first time and it won't be the last it has happened. I happened in Philly to Chip Kelly, they got him out and look what they're doing now! Players respected Coughlin and played hard for him, they DON'T Respect McAdoo or this current coaching staff!
                  I don't want it both ways. I am perfectly fine with McAdoo getting fired at the end of the year. I am not fine with rewarding quitters and cowards for acting as such.

If you're a man and a professional, prove it; act like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I don't want it both ways. I am perfectly fine with McAdoo getting fired at the end of the year. I am not fine with rewarding quitters and cowards for acting as such.

If you're a man and a professional, prove it; act like one.
                    McAdoo and Reese will be fired. It will be up to the new GM on which players he wants to keep. If I was the new GM I would trade Jenkins. He is a quitter. When the tough gets going he gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by hitemhard10 View Post
                      I have never seen a player just stick out his arm to try to tackle continuously throughout a game. He should be ashamed of his play and when the Giants watch the film they should sit him for the rest of the season and put someone in who will give maximum effort. Losing is one thing. Dogging it and not willing to put in the effort is unacceptable.
                      This is how he has (tried to) tackle all of his career. He did it last year and every year before that.
                      It should be no surprise to anyone here and ESPECIALLY to the GM who should have watched countless hours of tape before opening up the team's wallet for him.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

So you have a player in jenkins who has NEVER dogged any play in any game, is a top 5 shut down corner, gets suspended when the team needed him most and somehow we say ďthe guy needs to be benched.Ē No. McAdoo needs to stay as far away from the team as possible. Heís got not game plan, will defend flowers even when he gets ***** slapped, makes excuses for the offensive line, doesnít communicate, couldnít lead two nuns in a minute of silent prayer etc. etc. and we canít see why Jenkins may have not had his heart and soul in the game this past Sunday? I was at the Seahawks game and made a point to watch McAdoo during warmups. If he said two words to anyone I would be surprised. And then McAdoo has the balls to yank him? Give me a break. This is one of the most talented defenses in the league and I blame McAdoo. Spags is a proven winner. This guy needs to go. I donít blame any of em for not having their buying into McAdoníts Nothing of a System Not for not having their heart and soul n the field playing for him.

Comment

About the only thing that would make me want to fire Mcadoo mid season is if they brought in some screaming old school lunatic.

Hey......

Comment

Working...
                          X