No announcement yet.

Giants Want Prince To Be "More Of A Professional," Become Defensive Leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think he was born in Boston. Raised in Arizona.

Comment

As long as this guy plays like a number 1 CB I don't really care if he takes a vow of silence. I can see a quite efficient pro driving one of these diva WR crazy by refusing to get involved in the chatter.

Comment

Yep, and his parents came from Nigeria. Only boy in family, with 5 sisters - Princess, Promise, Peace, Precious, and Passionate. No joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          He leads by example. He is better than TT was. Prince should never take what he or Rolle said seriously.
          I thought the comments were made with good intentions, but my first thought was TT and Rolle are the kings of getting burned and they have all the swag in the world.
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Exactly. All that swag and you see them get beat. Prince played very good last year and even played well in the post season his rookie season after missing a lot of games. He is fine and should just be himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Prince should be himself. He doesn't need to change. He just needs to play the game well.
              I'm glad someone said it. As long as he is working hard he should be left alone.
              Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X