Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acording to Adam Schefter at around 6:00AM the tweet says McAdoo is being fired...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acording to Adam Schefter at around 6:00AM the tweet says McAdoo is being fired...

Adam Schefterþ @AdamScheftlier 2m2 minutes ago

Ben McAdoo has been fired as Head Coach of the Giants, per sources. The team was informed of John Mara's decision this morning by Interim HC Steve Spagnuolo.

6:59 AM - 13 Nov 2017

Please be true!

Comment

Iím pretty sure John Mara watched the tape..,

Comment

We can only hope so. I consider myself fair in the judgment of others but yesterday's performance was lowest point as Giant fan. The team did nothing right. They quit. It was a total embarrassment. I don't usually emotionalize over games too much but it made me ANGRY. These guys getting paid tons of money and then decide they don't want to do their job.

I saw it coming...teams get many firsts against this team...firs win for 49ers. AND BTW SCREW OLIVER VERNON. Hope they cut that garbage for kneeling on Veteran's Day weekend.
        Last edited by JMGGIANTS; 11-13-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

No tweet like this on his actual twitter. I believe the OP link is fake. Schefter did tweet the front page of the NY daily news though.

Comment

Keep looking for that, not seeing it

Comment

Fake account named @AdamScheftlier, @AdamSchefter is the real one lol

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post
                We can only hope so. I consider myself fair in the judgment of others but yesterday's performance was lowest point as Giant fan. The team did nothing right. They quit. It was a total embarrassment. I don't usually emotionalize over games too much but it made me ANGRY. These guys getting paid tons of money and then decide they don't want to do their job.

I saw it coming...teams get many firsts against this team...firs win for 49ers. AN BTW SCREW OLIVER VERNON. Hope they cut that garbage for kneeling on Veteran's Day weekend.
                My question Is though If the Shefter tweet was at around 6AM why no announcement yet? you would think this would be big news on NFL Network I just popped it on, so far nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                  oh damn my bad To good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

My question Is though If the Shefter tweet was at around 6AM why no announcement yet? you would think this would be big news on NFL Network I just popped it on, so far nothing?
                    IMO it's still early and they want to get their ducks in a row as an organization before they call a press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                      Fake news!
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I guess the Russians watched the tape....

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                          Iím pretty sure John Mara watched the tape..,
                          hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post

IMO it's still early and they want to get their ducks in a row as an organization before they call a press conference.
                            so your saying maybe they announce it later today or latter in the week? that is what I am hoping?

Comment

Spags has the defense playing with so much pride and effort. Give him the whole team!!!!!!!
                              "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all Ė land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Working...
                              X