Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acording to Adam Schefter at around 6:00AM the tweet says McAdoo is being fired...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread should be closed for giving false hope to so many (albeit unwittingly)...

Comment

Adam Schefter is almost as big a yutz as McAdoo, I don't trust anything he says!
      If he was reporting the ***anic disaster, he'd claim that a source on the ship telegraphed him to say they'd be on time docking in NY

​​​​
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

There are a lot of fake Adam Schefter Twitter pages. LOTS of them do this. I wouldn' blame the OP. I'e made this mistake myself.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

There are a lot of fake Schefter handles. This must be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            Iím pretty sure John Mara watched the tape..,
            I'm even more sure he didnt need to!!
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              There are a lot of fake Adam Schefter Twitter pages. LOTS of them do this. I wouldn' blame the OP. I'e made this mistake myself.
              It wouldn't matter because the real Schefter is right about as often as the fake Schefter
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                Spags has the defense playing with so much pride and effort. Give him the whole team!!!!!!!
                well he at least has a SB Ring with the Giants what does McAdoo have with the Giants?

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                  Iím pretty sure John Mara watched the tape..,
                  Lol...now thereís no need for McAdoo to look at the tape.
                  sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                  You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

so not only does Spags have a SB Ring he also has Coaching experience, head Coaching experience may be he learned from his mistakes from his Rams days. lets not forget those were some really bad Rams teams I don't blame Spags for that. who was even the Rams QB back then? we owned there QB back then from what I remember.

Comment

Look at you vultures hovering over a wounded man

lol
                      Long Live the King

Comment

Spags probably not a long term answer, but I could certainly picture him at least guiding the team through the rest of the season. With his experience and Giants success, it at least wouldnt be a total trainwreck I imagine

Comment

keep dreaming he had the look of a man that was already told he had another year.

Comment

If there is a source giving out this information . That person needs to be fired immediately . What other tidbits would they give out ? Next years draft board.
                            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

How could you not know that was a fake tweet? The spelling of his last name isn't even close.

smh

Comment

Can this thread please be removed?
                                Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                                X