How is McAdoo still employed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Really? Did you see us in Atlanta and Baltimore in 2012? How about our mailing it in in GB in 2010???
    Sorry, I mean the anonymous locker room stuff. I'm not one of the Coughlin should still be here guys. But the guy definitely commanded more respect than Benny Mac.

Also I think you could make the argument the Atlanta and Baltimore game of 2012 was the crash of the Gilbride offense. Started that year in the 2nd half of the San Fran game we won. Wasn't ever the same.

However mailing it in GB in 2010 could be certainly be taking as quitting. Granted the week before was unprecedented, but it certainly was not a good look at the end of 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by JayMas9 View Post

However mailing it in GB in 2010 could be certainly be taking as quitting. Granted the week before was unprecedented, but it certainly was not a good look at the end of 2010.
      But we beat the redskins on the road in week 17 to get to 10 wins and needed help to back into the playoffs. They just ran into a buzz saw in GB. That 2010 team fought through to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG#80 View Post

The defense is bad now because the offense couldn’t stay on the field to even give them a chance to rest. Defense was out there all game long. They are burned out and injured. McCadoo’s play calling was awful.

Right. Keep telling yourself that Mrs. Spagnuolo.

Comment

It is the same defense as last years. Nobody was talking crap about the D last year. That’s because the offense played better but it was still crap. Now they’re both crap as you say.
          It's the same offense as three years ago yet they were horrible last year and they're horrible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
            I'm pretty sure everyone woke up expecting Ben to be fired by now. What is the hold up? How was he even allowed to fly back with the team? Typical giants. Always late to the party.
            the Mara's are showing classic Giant loyalty..

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Maybe he's holding a bunch of people hostage like Hans Gruber and is just waiting for the FBI to show up.
              He's apparently gotten a hold of those detonators, too.

Comment

The defense is bad now because the offense couldn’t stay on the field to even give them a chance to rest. Defense was out there all game long. They are burned out and injured. McCadoo’s play calling was awful.
                Do you even watch the games?
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Right. Keep telling yourself that Mrs. Spagnuolo.
                  Ok Mrs. McCadoo

Comment

Lol, the owners publicly endorsed McAdoo and pretended to care about fan disappointment. Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Do you even watch the games?
                      Yup. Look at the first few games of the season and tell me the defense was the only reason for them losing games. Flowers was giving up sacks, they couldn’t run the ball and Eli was throwing interceptions or incompletions due to not having the time and inaccuracy.

Comment

Yup. Look at the first few games of the season and tell me the defense was the only reason for them losing games. Flowers was giving up sacks, they couldn’t run the ball and Eli was throwing interceptions or incompletions due to not having the time and inaccuracy.
                        They could not get off the field in any game Everyone moves the ball on them . Against Seattle they gave up a 21 play 10 minute drive at the end of the first quarter into the second . Without a doubt the show and tell moment for the 2017 Giants Defense that can't get off the field. If they are worn out. it is by their own hand.
                        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Guys he is one for one. He has one losing and one losing season so far.

Comment

It's the same offense as three years ago yet they were horrible last year and they're horrible this year.
                            Please tell me you are joking right? In 2015 there were still parts of tc's offense. T.c and mac offense combined was good. Just mac offense is bad.
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

It was a different offense in 2014 and 2015. It was much more balanced and diverse in its approach. It was a combo of the TC and McAdoo philosophies. McAdoo's system was installed last season and it is very vanilla and one dimensional, that's why it has sucked. You should search for a 2014 or 2015 game on youtube, it's significantly different. That system had players like Preston Parker looking decent. The run game was just dreadful so they were very inconsistent and couldn't beat good teams, plus the defense has horrible so that didn't help.

Comment

Granted if they had a good O-line to start the season then I don't think we'd all be so critical of McAdoo's system, but his inability to adjust is what doomed them, we all knew this o-line couldn't get the job done and I doubt Reese would've forced him not to put the best players on the field. But who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X