How is McAdoo still employed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Lol, the owners publicly endorsed McAdoo and pretended to care about fan disappointment. Lmfao
    yippee ki yay

Comment

Originally posted by NYG#80 View Post

Ok Mrs. McCadoo
      Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Please tell me you are joking right? In 2015 there were still parts of tc's offense. T.c and mac offense combined was good. Just mac offense is bad.
        If positing an absurdity in response to a ridiculous premise to illustrate how ridiculous it is, is joking, then yes I'm joking.

Comment

...anyone who thought he was going to be fired hasn't been a fan too long. He could coach the next game naked and still not get fired, its the giants.
          Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Comment

Originally posted by NYGIANTS516 View Post

Exactly McAdoo gets no credit for last year due to the defense winning games, YET he gets all the blame for the defense being horrible this year.

Its actually pretty comical.
            Exactly. People can't have it both ways. Spags can't get all of the credit for a winning season when his defense played well, but little to no blame for a losing season when his defense is terrible.
            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Did you guys know that Captain Edward Smith was not actually on the Titanic bridge at the time that it struck the iceberg that would eventually sink it? Command of the bridge was in the hands of First Officer William Murdoch at that particular moment.

So, I wonder...was the Titanic's sinking the fault of Captain Smith, due largely to his absence at the time? Or was it the fault of First Officer Murdoch, since he was the one overseeing the operation at that juncture? I tend to think that it's Captain Smith's, as the ship's captain is ultimately responsible for the actions of the crew he commands.

I know some of you are probably asking, "Who cares?" Well, the answer to this question is at least as important as whether the Giants' woes are Spagnuolo's or McAdoo's fault. The Giants' ship is sinking. Let's not worry about the placement of the deck chairs.
              Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 11-14-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

I agree! Players in todays game are nothing more then mercenary's!
                this is what happens when you have political activists posing as football players. they have other priorities. I guess kneeling is a state of mind

Comment

Originally posted by NYG#80 View Post

It is the same defense as last years. Nobody was talking crap about the D last year. That’s because the offense played better but it was still crap. Now they’re both crap as you say.
                  Well, just to clarify, we don't have Jonathan Hankins anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure everyone woke up expecting Ben to be fired by now. What is the hold up? How was he even allowed to fly back with the team? Typical giants. Always late to the party.
                    I'd rather the front office evaluate everything than have a knee-jerk reaction mid way through a season that is already lost.
                    sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
                      Did you guys know that Captain Edward Smith was not actually on the Titanic bridge at the time that it struck the iceberg that would eventually sink it? Command of the bridge was in the hands of First Officer William Murdoch at that particular moment.

So, I wonder...was the Titanic's sinking the fault of Captain Smith, due largely to his absence at the time? Or was it the fault of First Officer Murdoch, since he was the one overseeing the operation at that juncture? I tend to think that it's Captain Smith's, as the ship's captain is ultimately responsible for the actions of the crew he commands.

I know some of you are probably asking, "Who cares?" Well, the answer to this question is at least as important as whether the Giants' woes are Spagnuolo's or McAdoo's fault. The Giants' ship is sinking. Let's not worry about the placement of the deck chairs.
                      The captain made the decision to not slow the ship down when going though an area know for icebergs. The owners made the decision to use sub-standard building materials and allow the ship to leave port with a serious fire in the coal bunkers.

As with all disasters, there is never just one cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X