I enjoyed Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed Sunday

After the Rams beating, I decided to not watch the Giants again until McAdoo is fired. After reading about the latest beating, it was definitely the right call. I had a great day without the stress, disappointment and anger of watching another pitiful performance by over paid quitters and a coach who isn't qualified to coach a division I school let alone an NFL team. If this is the product the owners choose to put on the field, then I have better things to do with my time and money. There is life without the NYG. By the way the Rangers have won 6 straight.

I was rooting for a loss to get the better draft pick and to see macdoo get fired. Sadly macdoo is still the coach, and methinks the giants might actually win a game or two more and screw up the draft pick.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

I highly doubt they win another game this season:

Chiefs
      Skins
      Raiders
      Cowboys
      Eagles
      Cardinals
      Skins
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by nyg50yfan View Post
        After the Rams beating, I decided to not watch the Giants again until McAdoo is fired. After reading about the latest beating, it was definitely the right call. I had a great day without the stress, disappointment and anger of watching another pitiful performance by over paid quitters and a coach who isn't qualified to coach a division I school let alone an NFL team. If this is the product the owners choose to put on the field, then I have better things to do with my time and money. There is life without the NYG. By the way the Rangers have won 6 straight.
        Yup! and as disillusioned as I had become with regard to the Knicks and the NBA in recent years, this Knicks team is very exciting and intriguing to watch. I look forward to watching a Knicks basketball game regularly now as each game has been very entertaining.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Sounds like you are a true fan

Comment

Working...
          X