Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love hearing Mike rip this organization

It is so deserved.

Yeah I'm loving it. He's speaking as we would speak about what's going on right now.

Comment

One thing this season I can count on looking forward to each week is Mike ripping the team apart on Mondays.

Comment

Oh my God I'm laughing so hard right now.....

"Coach?? Hello?? Anyone home???"

lololol
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

He's doing a PERFECT job of how most ALL Giant fans feel!!!! Mc Adoo would be overdressed w/ a Dunce Hat on

Comment

My favorite line was "Beathard could've played in a tuxedo yesterday...."
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

The nice thing about it is it is actually something that ownership will actually hear. Not that they aren't hearing it from other media, but regardless of what you think of him, coming from Francessa means something in this area.

What should be even more fun is when he interviews him later this week. That is if Mac actually will come on with him after this.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                My favorite line was "Beathard could've played in a tuxedo yesterday...."
                Yeah that was great. Was listening to him on the ride to work today maybe his job will be with the giants FO lol

Comment

Love him or hate him I'm gonna miss the Pope. His last show is scheduled for Friday December 15th. So it will be cold turkey despair for the last two games. Love some of the lines today also, the ones mentioned here "Hello.... coach are yo there?.. Hello!!, anybody Home?" or the one about Beathard playing in a Tux. On the serious side, he said that short of a murder in the clubhouse, Mara won't let this Turd go until the end of the season. Also that they will probably draft a QB and then trade Eli. The rant about Jenkins was also spot on, and calling out Mac for not benching him ON THE SPOT!
                  Like I said there is plenty to not like about him. being a Pompous *** a lot of the time, but just like Eli...... Don't miss the milk till the cow is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmanfrom58 View Post
                    Love him or hate him I'm gonna miss the Pope. His last show is scheduled for Friday December 15th. So it will be cold turkey despair for the last two games. Love some of the lines today also, the ones mentioned here "Hello.... coach are yo there?.. Hello!!, anybody Home?" or the one about Beathard playing in a Tux. On the serious side, he said that short of a murder in the clubhouse, Mara won't let this Turd go until the end of the season. Also that they will probably draft a QB and then trade Eli. The rant about Jenkins was also spot on, and calling out Mac for not benching him ON THE SPOT!
                    Like I said there is plenty to not like about him. being a Pompous *** a lot of the time, but just like Eli...... Don't miss the milk till the cow is gone.
                    He can be a know it all at times but I really liked mike. They announce who will be replacing him yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gmanfrom58 View Post
                      Mike is a great story teller and his opening rants are epic.

It just felt good to hear some one actually being upset over the Giants performances rather than McAdoo and Eli who both act as if it's just another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Mike is a great story teller and his opening rants are epic.

It just felt good to hear some one actually being upset over the Giants performances rather than McAdoo and Eli who both act as if it's just another game.
                        McAdoo acts like someone keyed his car after the games.
                        I'm still wondering when the man is going to be embarrassed by his teams performance.

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

He can be a know it all at times but I really liked mike. They announce who will be replacing him yet?
                          He's irreplaceable........my favorite story was my cousin John met him and shook his hand at a banquet.
                          He thanked Mike for all his picks over the years..........told Mike he went the other way n 80% of them and made a small fortune.

Francesca walked off in a huff

Comment

Yeah well dont hold your breath waiting for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

He's irreplaceable........my favorite story was my cousin John met him and shook his hand at a banquet.
                              He thanked Mike for all his picks over the years..........told Mike he went the other way n 80% of them and made a small fortune.

Francesca walked off in a huff
                              We could do the same with all your predictions here...

Comment

Working...
                              X