Reese -- and the roster -- is the problem, not Mac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese -- and the roster -- is the problem, not Mac

Many around here are blaming Mac for "losing the team" -- there was no "team" to lose. This pathetic roster -- particularly at LB and OL -- couldn't compete with Lombardi at the helm. Mac's got to be sick to his stomach, but he's too classy to dump on Reese publicly.

Hope that when Reese is fired (day after the season ends), the new GM is smart enough to keep Mac and Spags.
    Last edited by Mick Jagger; 11-13-2017, 02:23 PM.

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
    Idiots around here are blaming Mac for "losing the team" -- there was no "team" to lose. This pathetic roster -- particularly at LB and OL -- couldn't compete with Lombardi at the helm. Mac's got to be sick to his stomach, but he's too classy to dump on Reese publicly.

Hope that when Reese is fired (day after the season ends), the new GM is smart enough to keep Mac and Spags.
    Mara is the real problem and has been for years

Comment

Great way to start a post by calling everyone idiots.

Reese will be fired. McAdoo absolutely needs to be fired. Hes as much to blame if not more. Hes an absolutely awful HC with no leadership skills. None.
      sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
      You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
        Great way to start a post by calling everyone idiots.

Reese will be fired. McAdoo absolutely needs to be fired. Hes as much to blame if not more. Hes an absolutely awful HC with no leadership skills. None.
        Nothing personal intended -- just frustrating for people who don't have a clue what is really going on to blame the HC when the roster given to him is deplorable.

Comment

Nothing personal intended -- just frustrating for people who don't have a clue what is really going on to blame the HC when the roster given to him is deplorable.
          Actually people do have a clue. You didnt reveal anything new about the GM. These boards have been calling for his head for at least 5 years.

The new glaring problem is our incompet head coach.

The GM and the HC will both be fired by the end of the season.
          sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
          You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

How did he win last season with basically the same roster? He could not get a win before the injuries on October 8. . No Cruz No "Larry Tye" No Hankins are the reason for his losses. I don't buy that.

With all Do respect Mick ( love the stones)
            This is why he is an idiot. He built a system that requires a mobil QB around a pocket passer. How does that in any way show intellect?
            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Many around here are blaming Mac for "losing the team" -- there was no "team" to lose. This pathetic roster -- particularly at LB and OL -- couldn't compete with Lombardi at the helm. Mac's got to be sick to his stomach, but he's too classy to dump on Reese publicly.

Reese is not a bigger problem than Ben McAdoo. I challenge you to find any coach on the professional level that is a worse head coach than McAdoo. Just one, anywhere.
              It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

McAdoo is trying to run a west coast office with the wrong QB, that would be like trying to fit a round peg in a square hole, and for this reason the plays we run don't work, this team needs a new GM and a head coach who will change things up to fit his scheme

Comment

Lets not fool ourselves. Mac is a problem.

Comment

If only we had a mobile qb.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

How did he win last season with basically the same roster? He could not get a win before the injuries on October 8. . No Cruz No "Larry Tye" No Hankins are the reason for his losses. I don't buy that.

With all Do respect Mick ( love the stones)
                      This is why he is an idiot. He built a system that requires a mobil QB around a pocket passer. How does that in any way show intellect?
                      100% what I was going to say. How did he win last year with this "terrible" roster if the roster is to blame this year? Like Reese or not we are more talented than 1-9.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

This same team went 11-5 last year with McAdoo as head coach. So, just like McAdoo gets credit for the team's success last season, despite some fans giving all of the credit to Spags, BM gets the blame as head coach for the mess this season has turned into. JR definitely gets the blame, too. But Mara isn't going to throw McAdoo or JR under the bus during the middle of the season.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Reese is a major problem but so is McAdoo.

Goodbye to both

Comment

2 months ago most around the NFL had the Giants as SB contenders based on the roster we had. Now its all JRs fault?...dont think so...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                              100% what I was going to say. How did he win last year with this "terrible" roster if the roster is to blame this year? Like Reese or not we are more talented than 1-9.
                              I just gave the most profound example on why he is an idiot, There are many others to list.
                              Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X