This team does NOT need to be blown up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team does NOT need to be blown up

Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
    Shepard
    Engram
    Pugh
    Jones
    Gallman
    Darkwa
    Marshall
    JPP
    Vernon
    Jenkins
    Snacks
    Collins
    DRC
    Casillas
    Goodson
    Thompson
    Tomlinson
    Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
    If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

I've said in other threads that this team has a lot of good, unmotivated players. Ryan Clark was correct talking about McAdoo being the most uninspiring coach he's ever seen, and passing the responsibility of motivating players onto them because they're pros and get a paycheck. That fundamental disconnect from the psychology of being a coach by itself makes him unqualified.

I am one of the fewwho thinks the team doesn't need to be blown up at all. Outside of OL there's not much to complain about talent wise.
    It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

At least get rid of Vernon for being the only one to kneel during the anthem on Veteran's Day weekend honoring the fallen. Maybe he needs to watch the History channel and see that over 7,000 killed on Iwo Jima and 22,000 on Okinawa.

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post
        At least get rid of Vernon for being the only one to kneel during the anthem on Veteran's Day weekend honoring the fallen. Maybe he needs to watch the History channel and see that over 7,000 killed on Iwo Jima and 22,000 on Okinawa.
        A lot of dead money for cutting Vernon. Should be OK after 2018.,, we're stuck with JPP though.

Comment

You should see all the black people getting killed unprovoked.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

A lot of dead money for cutting Vernon. Should be OK after 2018.,, we're stuck with JPP though.
            Yeah I know, he got $53.5M guaranteed, more than JJ Watt. Another example of Reese being incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

ODB
              Shepard
              Engram
              Pugh
              Jones
              Gallman
              Darkwa
              Marshall
              JPP
              Vernon
              Jenkins
              Snacks
              Collins
              DRC
              Casillas
              Goodson
              Thompson
              Tomlinson
              Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
              If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
              I counted 5 players I'd cut from your list.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

Yeah out of 216 killed by police in 2016 200 were armed and the rest resisted or else. Not saying police are never wrong but don't go around with your false narrative thinking that black people delivering meals on wheels get shot by police. THEN AGAIN did I have to make sure you really knew that this is about respect for country/military/flag and not to do with police brutality? Oh where is that protest about Chicago?
                Last edited by JMGGIANTS; 11-13-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

ODB
                  Shepard
                  Engram
                  Pugh
                  Jones
                  Gallman
                  Darkwa
                  Marshall
                  JPP
                  Vernon
                  Jenkins
                  Snacks
                  Collins
                  DRC
                  Casillas
                  Goodson
                  Thompson
                  Tomlinson
                  Kennard

We have a core of players, and I do not include Marshall and DRC, are you kidding me?

We need a sharp HC with gravitas, enthusiasm, and smarts

We need a mobile QB

We need a sharp GM who really knows his stuff

We are what our record says we are- likely the worst NFL team of the 32, both in secondary talent, and total lack of dedication, and confidence

We became complacent, and the rest of the league has moved on with a real sense of urgency

Comment

ODB
                    Shepard
                    Engram
                    Pugh
                    Jones
                    Gallman
                    Darkwa
                    Marshall
                    JPP
                    Vernon
                    Jenkins
                    Snacks
                    Collins
                    DRC
                    Casillas
                    Goodson
                    Thompson
                    Tomlinson
                    Kennard

I agree it is not the sum of its parts . It is how the players interact with each other on the field . That is all coaching. The other BS; leaks, quitting on the field ...... that is lack of leadership in the locker room.
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Yeah out of 216 killed by police in 2016 200 were armed and the rest resisted or else. Not saying police are never wrong but don't go around with your false narrative thinking that black people delivering meals on wheels get shot by police. THEN AGAIN did I have to make sure you really knew that this is about respect for country/military/flag and not to do with police brutality? Oh where is that protest about Chicago?
                      Thread needs to locked, politics crap need to be kept off the boards, you have something against what he did go complain elsewhere..

Comment

ODB
                        Shepard
                        Engram
                        Pugh
                        Jones
                        Gallman
                        Darkwa
                        Marshall
                        JPP
                        Vernon
                        Jenkins
                        Snacks
                        Collins
                        DRC
                        Casillas
                        Goodson
                        Thompson
                        Tomlinson
                        Kennard

There are quite a few players on your list I want off this team and have no use for.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

Take your crap elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post

Thread needs to locked, politics crap need to be kept off the boards, you have something against what he did go complain elsewhere..
                            just because some dopes hijacked it?
                            ban them and continue the football conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

There are quite a few players on your list I want off this team and have no use for.
                              I can see Marshall and DRC. But I think Marshall can help this team next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X