This team does NOT need to be blown up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I can see Marshall and DRC. But I think Marshall can help this team next year.
    Marshall is done. He would be the first guy I would release in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

Marshall is done. He would be the first guy I would release in the offseason.
      Why? Because he got hurt? He didn't play long enough here to make any real evaluation?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

wouldnt it be nice if we could just re-sign Demontre Moore to terrorize opponent QBs.......maybe he could track down the Mr Aonymous in the locker room too

Comment

Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
          Shepard
          Engram
          Pugh
          Jones
          Gallman
          Darkwa
          Marshall
          JPP
          Vernon
          Jenkins
          Snacks
          Collins
          DRC
          Casillas
          Goodson
          Thompson
          Tomlinson
          Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
          If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
          I agree with you 100%!
          sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
          You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

I agree. Things seem really bad now, but as they say "winning fixes everything." Just like everyone knows, the first issue is firing the Head Coach and GM, and finding a new coaching staff and GM. We also need to find our next QB. We need to audition Webb, or draft him in round 1 this year. We need to fix the Oline, which everyone knows. Flowers has actually played well recently. We need to resign Pugh and Fluker. We need to add 1-2 Olinemen; not just bodies but good players. The Dline is still good, but could use another pass rusher. On the D side of the ball, I think we should cut Jenkins even though he's the best corner. We can draft another corner to go with ****rell, Apple and DRC. The biggest needs on D are linebacker and corner. We need a cover linebacker so TEs and RBs stop torching us, and a sideline to sideline Mike.

Most importantly, we need football players and leaders. We wouldn't have all these leaks and internal griping, suspensions, etc if we had a Strahan, AP, Toomer, etc. This team needs leaders. The Rams were 4-12 with most of the same players. There are reverberatory effects on a team, and momentum is huge. Andrew Whitworth solidified the entire Oline of the Rams. A good left tackle could solidify our Oline. We have talent. We ned the right coaches and GM, and a handful of players, and we're right back in the thick of things. All I know is Reese better the GM if we have a Top 5 pick.

Comment

mara - ill take this into consideration , bhaaa lets keep it the same , its easier to just give it another year. "i believe in mcdodo"

Comment

Why? Because he got hurt? He didn't play long enough here to make any real evaluation?
                He really wasn't getting consistent separation as he did in the past. Not sure why, physically he looks fine but apparently has lost some quickness.

Comment

He had plenty of time to get into the game and could not get any separation and looked completely listless.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

He really wasn't getting consistent separation as he did in the past. Not sure why, physically he looks fine but apparently has lost some quickness.

He,s never been a guy who gets separation. He's a physical player who makes tough catches in coverage. Especially in the red zone. No way he played long enough here to see what real impact he could have.

Comment

He,s never been a guy who gets separation. He's a physical player who makes tough catches in coverage. Especially in the red zone. No way he played long enough here to see what real impact he could have.
                      So you want to put stock in him as a 34 year old coming off a bad ankle injury when he had trouble getting separation prior? Big pass on my end.

Comment

I can see Marshall and DRC. But I think Marshall can help this team next year.
                        I was so high on Marshall until the season began and I saw how he looked in this offense.

I'm not blaming him, just like I'm not blaming Eli anymore in McAdoo's offense.

And I think DRC's cap number is $9 million. That's way too much money for the way he's used and played this year.

Comment

So you want to put stock in him as a 34 year old coming off a bad ankle injury when he had trouble getting separation prior? Big pass on my end.
                          I thought he would have a huge impact in the red zone. The season was lost so early this year and then we lost the three WRs all at once. I have no idea if he should be brought back. He does have a two year deal. I won't cry if he's not here next year but I do think he can make a real difference.

I do like brandon Marshall.

Comment

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong.. Marshall is as soft as a marshmallow.

Comment

And he dropped perfectly thrown passes.

Comment

I think the front office and coaching staff needs to be blown up,as far as the list goes who ever on it has shown a propensity to quit when the going gets tough they need to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X