This team does NOT need to be blown up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Lol, you couldn't be more wrong.. Marshall is as soft as a marshmallow.
    im not getting into minutia over one player. My point is that we have a lot of good players. And we can win with the core I described. You can add or subtract to your hearts content.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post
      At least get rid of Vernon for being the only one to kneel during the anthem on Veteran's Day weekend honoring the fallen. Maybe he needs to watch the History channel and see that over 7,000 killed on Iwo Jima and 22,000 on Okinawa.
      GTFO of here with this bull****.

Comment

Yeah out of 216 killed by police in 2016 200 were armed and the rest resisted or else. Not saying police are never wrong but don't go around with your false narrative thinking that black people delivering meals on wheels get shot by police. THEN AGAIN did I have to make sure you really knew that this is about respect for country/military/flag and not to do with police brutality? Oh where is that protest about Chicago?
        I'm a retired BLACK veteran and I think that you're full of ****. Thanks for sabotaging this thread with your crap..

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
          Shepard
          Engram
          Pugh
          Jones
          Gallman
          Darkwa
          Marshall
          JPP
          Vernon
          Jenkins
          Snacks
          Collins
          DRC
          Casillas
          Goodson
          Thompson
          Tomlinson
          Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
          If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
          what you say here could all be true and that points the finger squarely at coaching and I've been thinking along those lines for a while, like I've said before, all teams get their players from the same source, college, and some do a whole lot more with what they draft then the Giants do and thats got to be coaching...

Comment

im not getting into minutia over one player. My point is that we have a lot of good players. And we can win with the core I described. You can add or subtract to your hearts content.
            I agree we have a lot of good players. I disagree that Marshall is one of them.

Comment

I disagree with the OP. This team is not only bad. They also have an identity crisis. Of course there are some players to keep, but even some of the good ones have unprofessionally quit. This team needs to be hit with a wrecking ball.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                I disagree with the OP. This team is not only bad. They also have an identity crisis. Of course there are some players to keep, but even some of the good ones have unprofessionally quit. This team needs to be hit with a wrecking ball.
                There are maybe 2 players that if a team called to discuss a trade on, I would absolutely say no. Odell and Engram. Thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

I agree we have a lot of good players. I disagree that Marshall is one of them.
                  no one is mentioning the 18 million dollar TE we signed, Ellison, who seldom sees the field, someone needs to be held accountable for that move...

Comment

Don't worry about it, I was wrong about him too. Thought he was physical but the dude was afraid of contact and couldn't high point the ball if his life depended on it.
                    Last edited by DarkSaint; 11-13-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

no one is mentioning the 18 million dollar TE we signed, Ellison, who seldom sees the field, someone needs to be held accountable for that move...
                      I believe only 6 mil of that was guaranteed, but I put that on the HC. Ellison has been a big help in the run game...when he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Take your crap elsewhere.
                        Shut up old man.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

You should see all the black people getting killed unprovoked.
                          600+ in Chicago!
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

At least get rid of Vernon for being the only one to kneel during the anthem on Veteran's Day weekend honoring the fallen. Maybe he needs to watch the History channel and see that over 7,000 killed on Iwo Jima and 22,000 on Okinawa.
                            Vernon needs to be sat down and made to read "The man without a country" because he obviously doesn't appreciate a country who gave him the opportunity to become a multi millionaire......

Comment

Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
                              Shepard
                              Engram
                              Pugh
                              Jones
                              Gallman
                              Darkwa
                              Marshall
                              JPP
                              Vernon
                              Jenkins
                              Snacks
                              Collins
                              DRC
                              Casillas
                              Goodson
                              Thompson
                              Tomlinson
                              Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
                              If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
                              I notice there are no QBs on your list.

Comment

I'd scrub any list for guys with a bad attitude that quit on the field.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X