This team does NOT need to be blown up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
    Shepard
    Engram
    Pugh
    Jones
    Gallman
    Darkwa
    Marshall
    JPP
    Vernon
    Jenkins
    Snacks
    Collins
    DRC
    Casillas
    Goodson
    Thompson
    Tomlinson
    Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
    If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
    This is the most most frustrating aspect to me. We have a very good group of players.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I agree, the team has A LOT of talent, it just isn't being applied properly on offense by stubborn McAdoo who I think might be more stubborn than Gilbride and that's saying something. I do not think Marshall should be relied on though, he is too flaky and seemed like he didn't want to be on the field anymore before getting injured. He looked like he was being forced to play football. He should probably just retire if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by nick030567 View Post
        I agree, the team has A LOT of talent, it just isn't being applied properly on offense by stubborn McAdoo who I think might be more stubborn than Gilbride and that's saying something. I do not think Marshall should be relied on though, he is too flaky and seemed like he didn't want to be on the field anymore before getting injured. He looked like he was being forced to play football. He should probably just retire if that's the case.
        Did you happen to see any defensive plays the last 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

Vernon needs to be sat down and made to read "The man without a country" because he obviously doesn't appreciate a country who gave him the opportunity to become a multi millionaire......
          Another crap take to throw into the fire on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
            Another crap take to throw into the fire on this subject.
            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

That int that Vernon made yesterday was an outstanding play for a DE.

Comment

Agreed.
                Even our great fanbase isn't immune to hatred and bigotry. I just put them in ignore and will move on from any discussions with them. They act like black people aren't posting on here.

Comment

Yeah they quit, did you happen to see any of the Defensive plays last season? They were the best D in the league which also spent the most time on the field due to McAdoo's scheme and the O-line. It's irrational and melodramatic to say they don't have talent, it's their attitudes and their mentality which is the problem. In one way or another that has to be rectified.

Comment

I think this team does need to be blown up. They suck. There is a loser, rancid stink to this team that we will not be rid of until the entire chemistry changes.Fire the GM and ALL the coaches. Most of the players on this list have played like crap this year. I would bench the disgraceful Jenkins for the remainder of the year and trade him. Cut Eli Apple immediately. Now that he has his big contract, JPP is a no show. Collins has had an awful year and Eli is all done. This is what rock bottom looks like and we still have 7 games to play.

Comment

Defense is 31st in the league in total defense!!! I don't care how much talent they have on defense. The have no heart and no attitude to compete at this level. You are what you are!!! What I saw on the field was pathetic yesterday!!!!!! If we had the Rams or Saints defense we would be at worse 5-4!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post

Yeah out of 216 killed by police in 2016 200 were armed and the rest resisted or else. Not saying police are never wrong but don't go around with your false narrative thinking that black people delivering meals on wheels get shot by police. THEN AGAIN did I have to make sure you really knew that this is about respect for country/military/flag and not to do with police brutality? Oh where is that protest about Chicago?
                        This is a Giants football forum, not a political one. I can't let this slide though, he can kneel all day. It's his Constitutional right, a part of his unalienable rights that are apart of the freedom that Veterans fought to protect, even if they do so unknowingly. You don't get to cherry pick which freedoms you think you are fighting for as a soldier. When you stepped on that battlefield you defended the ENTIRE Constitution, not just the parts you like.

FYI you are clearly clueless about the policy overreach issue and how it affects the African-America community. Best to just keep it about Xs and O's of Giants football because I found your post highly offensive.

God this country is beautiful! Go Giants.
                        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

That int that Vernon made yesterday was an outstanding play for a DE.
                          No question about it. That was a great play.

At the time I thought maybe it might lead to something... ha!

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post

This is a Giants football forum, not a political one. I can't let this slide though, he can kneel all day. It's his Constitutional right, a part of his unalienable rights that are apart of the freedom that Veterans fought to protect, even if they do so unknowingly. You don't get to cherry pick which freedoms you think you are fighting for as a soldier. When you stepped on that battlefield you defended the ENTIRE Constitution, not just the parts you like.

FYI you are clearly clueless about the policy overreach issue and how it affects the African-America community. Best to just keep it about Xs and O's of Giants football because I found your post highly offensive.

God this country is beautiful! Go Giants.
                            +1

Comment

We need tackling fuel

Image result for henry winkler waterboy gif

Comment

[QUOTE=Morehead State;n3003273]Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
                                Shepard
                                Engram
                                Pugh
                                Jones
                                Gallman
                                Darkwa
                                Marshall
                                JPP
                                Vernon
                                Jenkins
                                Snacks
                                Collins
                                DRC
                                Casillas
                                Goodson
                                Thompson
                                Tomlinson
                                Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
                                If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.[/QUOTE

Something tells me we should keep Fluker....

Comment

Working...
                                X