This team does NOT need to be blown up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

No question about it. That was a great play.

At the time I thought maybe it might lead to something... ha!
    Lol, I think that we all did.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Fire the head coach and the entire coaching staff? Absolutely.

but this team has enough talent to win.

ODB
      Shepard
      Engram
      Pugh
      Jones
      Gallman
      Darkwa
      Marshall
      JPP
      Vernon
      Jenkins
      Snacks
      Collins
      DRC
      Casillas
      Goodson
      Thompson
      Tomlinson
      Kennard

You can't win with these players? I know some are hurt but this coaching staff isn't getting a damned thing from these guys. That's a lot of talented football players. And mostly YOUNG players.
      If you all want to dump JR that's fine. But let's keep the players he's brought in.
      100 percent agree with this.

Comment

I agree with the overall sentiment of the OP. Coaching has been problem A, B, and C for this team since at least 2013 and they havenít corrected it yet.

The major downside now is that the current HC has ruined his relationship with the current players so badly that there are many players that donít deserve to play here any longer because they let what is going on with the coach poison their own character.

i am one of McAdoos biggest detractors and have been since he was hired but I still expect professional football players to play professionally. Several of our players are low integrity low character scum.
        Last edited by TE88; 11-13-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodyc1962 View Post
          Defense is 31st in the league in total defense!!! I don't care how much talent they have on defense. The have no heart and no attitude to compete at this level. You are what you are!!! What I saw on the field was pathetic yesterday!!!!!! If we had the Rams or Saints defense we would be at worse 5-4!!!!
          The Saints defense is playing really well. As is their offensive line and run game and suddenly they're relevant again. Funny how that goes.

Comment

I agree with your list, new mobile QB would bring back life. Unfortunately we are most likely stuck with Eli for the next 2 years so gatta keep building the team around him. Give him a tier 1 RB and a line with new coaching staff. If Eli cant do it with all that talent we have, an improved line with a good RB then he is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

I believe only 6 mil of that was guaranteed, but I put that on the HC. Ellison has been a big help in the run game...when he plays.
              i'm kind of leaning toward thinking that jerell adams is more than adequate in that role, making ellison superfluous. If we could save cap and get a LB or something in FA instead, perhaps it would be a fine move.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

i'm kind of leaning toward thinking that jerell adams is more than adequate in that role, making ellison superfluous. If we could save cap and get a LB or something in FA instead, perhaps it would be a fine move.
                Thats possible, but I am not sure we have seen enough of Adams to make a judgment there. Cap can be saved in quite a few ways next season. I am not sure Ellison is a guy I would go to. But that all depends on the system of the new HC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

The Saints defense is playing really well. As is their offensive line and run game and suddenly they're relevant again. Funny how that goes.
                  lol
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Working...
                  X