Top pass blocking guard?

That's great! How’s his run blocking?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post
      Just heard Jerry inked a endorsement deal for fatburgers

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

But true.
        But Don the line is better. We need a QB or RB in the first round. We don't need a impact Linemen At least that is the consciences on the MB. I must be wrong in wanting to draft a linemen in the first.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

But Don the line is better. We need a QB or RB in the first round. We don't need a impact Linemen At least that is the consciences on the MB. I must be wrong in wanting to draft a linemen in the first.
          I honestly dont know. With the quality of OL coming out of college do you take the risk of using a top 5 pick on one? Also depends on what else is available.

We obviously need help there badly, but it would have to be a no-brainer for me to risk the pick on OL.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

I honestly dont know. With the quality of OL coming out of college do you take the risk of using a top 5 pick on one? Also depends on what else is available.

We obviously need help there badly, but it would have to be a no-brainer for me to risk the pick on OL.
            I have said it already trade down get more picks and take linemen
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

LOL, thats me letting him know reality.

Comment

Gotta give the op credit, he’s consistent.

Comment

Im so happy that CRF is back, hes my favorite delusional fan, with nick a close 2nd

Jerry has been playing much better on the left side, his run blocking still leaves something left to be desired, but his pass pro has been pretty prittay prittaaaaayyy good. That being said i want us to draft any combo of Quenton Nelson, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, and Frank Ragnow.

I have a feeling we wont draft and LT as much as i want Brown, Williams, Crosby, or McGlinchey. Flowers has been playing well and even when he wasnt we didnt draft a new LT, so why would we when he is playing well

Jerry, Fluker, and Jones have been playing well but i want a new interior line
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                  X