• Eli mannings future , and when webb should come in -tiki

interesting as always from tikibear.

No argument with tiki

Comment

Good segment.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        interesting as always from tikibear.

Canít see this in Canada. Can someone summarize?

Comment

Wow. Tiki blew off Baker Mayfield like he`s not even being considered.

Comment

Still not seeing how you pass on a QB with the first pick based on Webb playing limited/late in 8 blowouts.

As for getting Webb in there and how to do it...makes perfect sense to me.
            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

same thing everyone else around the NFL is saying...Webb needs to play, period....but just as the giants are stubborn with not firing Ben during the season they are also being stubborn with not playing Webb.....there is no excuse for Webb not dressing the last 2 games

Comment

spot on.
                sigpic

Comment

If the Giants were going to play Webb he would have been dressed from the S.F. game on. He could have come in with 9 minutes left in the game it was already lost at that point.

Comment

Reese thinks Geno is the future.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Canít see this in Canada. Can someone summarize?
                        Basically heís saying the season is lost and that Reese or ownership should tell Mannnig that although heís still the starting QB, they franchise need to move forward so in the next blowout (and he feels there will be more) Webb needs to play so they can assess what he can do. And they need to draft a QB for the future to build the future around.

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post
                          same thing everyone else around the NFL is saying...Webb needs to play, period....but just as the giants are stubborn with not firing Ben during the season they are also being stubborn with not playing Webb.....there is no excuse for Webb not dressing the last 2 games
                          I agree. They unfortunately know what they have in Smith, Webb should be live action.

Comment

Me and Tiki agree on Baker Mayfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Basically heís saying the season is lost and that Reese or ownership should tell Mannnig that although heís still the starting QB, they franchise need to move forward so in the next blowout (and he feels there will be more) Webb needs to play so they can assess what he can do. And they need to draft a QB for the future to build the future around.
                              Cant disagree. Thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                              X