Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Owners kill me with this support stuff...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Owners kill me with this support stuff...

I understand the way the Mara's conduct business, but I respectfully disagree with how the execute their Coaching changes. If perspective Coaches want to have time to partner up with us, they should absolutely know the job is available. If the Mara'a actually plan on keeping McAdoo, I can't explain how huge a mistake it would be to the football team. Either he can't lead or the players don't wanna follow, either way...HE HAS TO GO. Keeping him would be as boneheaded as going into the season with No O-Line, or drafting a CB when you NEED a OT, or drafting a TE when you need an OT or getting FA RBs when you need a OT or signing FAs of any position WHEN YOU NEED A OT!! Oh btw Reese needs to go too...CAN'T DRAFT and the coach can't develop. bad combo.

of only they didnt have the place sold out for 20 years in advance and trap many with psl's. their revenue increases every year without much effort. so they make change slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      of only they didnt have the place sold out for 20 years in advance and trap many with psl's. their revenue increases every year without much effort. so they make change slow.
      Didn't they announce the PSL plan in 2008, right after winning a S.B.? Gee, what a coincidence...

Comment

Originally posted by GGGG_G_Unit View Post
        I understand the way the Mara's conduct business, but I respectfully disagree with how the execute their Coaching changes. If perspective Coaches want to have time to partner up with us, they should absolutely know the job is available. If the Mara'a actually plan on keeping McAdoo, I can't explain how huge a mistake it would be to the football team. Either he can't lead or the players don't wanna follow, either way...HE HAS TO GO. Keeping him would be as boneheaded as going into the season with No O-Line, or drafting a CB when you NEED a OT, or drafting a TE when you need an OT or getting FA RBs when you need a OT or signing FAs of any position WHEN YOU NEED A OT!! Oh btw Reese needs to go too...CAN'T DRAFT and the coach can't develop. bad combo.
        its not the "Maras" conducting business - its Tisch and Mara - two guys who don't understand the game at the basic level and did nothing to earn what they now own by inheritance.

Comment

Originally posted by pathas View Post

its not the "Maras" conducting business - its Tisch and Mara - two guys who don't understand the game at the basic level and did nothing to earn what they now own by inheritance.
          you must feel the same about Wellington then

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

you must feel the same about Wellington then
            Wellington Mara ran the team himself. Bob Tisch stayed out of the way. Wellington Mara was a football guy who loved the game and the players. John Mara nothing but a corporate hack who can't take control from Steve Tisch.

Comment

Problem with you people is you equate John with Wellington. - Not the same at all.

Comment

What are owners suppose to do say we have no confidence. Should they have caved to the players fired the coach ? That would be the dumbest thing they could do at this point.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Wellington Mara ran the team himself. Bob Tisch stayed out of the way. Wellington Mara was a football guy who loved the game and the players. John Mara nothing but a corporate hack who can't take control from Steve Tisch.
                  you couldn't be more wrong

Wellington ran the team for years with his nephew Tim ... and up until George Young showed up this team was one of the worst run franchises in all of sports

Wellington almost single handedly destroyed this franchise using a family feud

how people love to forget how horrible Wellington was for decades

he was a wonderful man and did a lot for the game ... but was an absolutely horrible owner for the majority of his tenure as an owner

... and Steve Tisch has no control over football operations ... zero

Comment

If you were in Tisch's position and your family owned 50% of the team . Would you want a say? Would you just let your 1.1 billion dollar cash cow be run by your partners without any input? It seems you want to have some to say here and you own 0% of the Giants.
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

you couldn't be more wrong

Wellington ran the team for years with his nephew Tim ... and up until George Young showed up this team was one of the worst run franchises in all of sports

Wellington almost single handedly destroyed this franchise using a family feud

how people love to forget how horrible Wellington was for decades

he was a wonderful man and did a lot for the game ... but was an absolutely horrible owner for the majority of his tenure as an owner

... and Steve Tisch has no control over football operations ... zero
                      LOL Steve Tisch has no control over football operations - right. You in the board room? He's the chairman. If he has nothing to do with football operations how come the statements come from him and Mara together. How come Mara says "we" will evaluate the team? C'mon And oh - so the family fued was all Wellington's fault. smh. Go read about Giants ownership history before you tell me again that I couldn't be "more wrong". And you just make my point. The Giants won their superbowls AFTER Young. I'm saying that these two owners need to get out of making football decisions and evaluating seasons etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

If you were in Tisch's position and your family owned 50% of the team . Would you want a say? Would you just let your 1.1 billion dollar cash cow be run by your partners without any input? It seems you want to have some to say here and you own 0% of the Giants.
                        That's why there's a problem. Nobody in control. and I don't have any control or say in what the Giants do. unbelievable.

Comment

LOL Steve Tisch has no control over football operations - right. You in the board room? He's the chairman. If he has nothing to do with football operations how come the statements come from him and Mara together. How come Mara says "we" will evaluate the team? C'mon And oh - so the family fued was all Wellington's fault. smh. Go read about Giants ownership history before you tell me again that I couldn't be "more wrong". And you just make my point. The Giants won their superbowls AFTER Young. I'm saying that these two owners need to get out of making football decisions and evaluating seasons etc.
                          Steve Tisch has nothing to do with football operations ... it's pretty widely known

and yes .. I am in the building quite often and have known John for my entire life ... so there's that

Comment

Steve Tisch has nothing to do with football operations ... it's pretty widely known

and yes .. I am in the building quite often and have known John for my entire life ... so there's that
                            You're in the building? Why? Are you in the executive meetings? You don't see a problem with this ownership? I don't believe it.

Comment

Why are we always hearing Steve Tisch's name?? We never heard Bob's.

Comment

Working...
                              X