Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Eli not playing well on purpose (last few weeks)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no he's not playing well cause he's an inaccurate statue like he's been his entire career. no more no less

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
      the other thing in regards to st. Luis people need to watch the play focusing on the qb even after he released. When a qb is hit even after he appears to have delivered the ball, it will augment the intended accuracy. Against st Luis and even sf eli routinely was blasted after he released the ball.
      lol, now the laws of physics have changed to support Eli. A follow through is important because without it the arm would have to slow down before the ball is released but once the ball has left the QB's hand how the hell is hitting the QB going to affect it? SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by giants_rock View Post

lol, now the laws of physics have changed to support Eli. A follow through is important because without it the arm would have to slow down before the ball is released but once the ball has left the QB's hand how the hell is hitting the QB going to affect it? SMH.
        Change your username to Dumb_Rock. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Change your username to Dumb_Rock. SMH
          It's sad and if I hadn't seen that exact behavior for maybe 8 years now it would surprise me. Nothing does anymore.

to answer dumb rock...i.mean whatever his handle was:

it's all about shifting the weight and having a complete, quick motion. After the qb releases the ball the idea is the weight that was stored and channeled onto the back foot is shifted towards the front foot with the front hip sort of clearing out. The shoulder rotates and arm swung. The follow through is precisely what actually determines ball locati9n and weighting.

When that weight shift gets disrupted and the motion cut short, the ability to drive the ball is altered and typically the ball will sail/drift high

odd. That's elis exact miss...hmmm

Comment

If you guy's dont understand that this OP is punking you, I dont know what to say. This is exactly what got Trump elected

Is there a single Giants fan here that believes Eli played bad on purpose? My bet is no, but you are all responding to this thread.

You need to check your BS dectectors. Just sayin...

Comment

The whole team isnt playing wel. Eli won’t play like he did 2007-2016 anymore but he can still play. 3 things. The whole team is bad, 2 top receivers are out (3 untik last week), and he is pressing.

Eli knows his Oline sucks. He is holding on to the bad the shortest time in the league. This is fact. Something like 2.6 seconds. One, two...bam! Decide who to throw to. Try it. He doesn’t have much time to throw before gettinf creamed. So he’s jittery, pressing and trying to do too much.

If we had a line, maybe he makes more throws. Maybe the D isn’t on the field 2/3 of the game. Maybe we win those close games. Maybe we’re 6-3 right now instead of this disaster. Football is a momentum game and everything is interconnected. Hold the ball, and your defense is fresher. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                If you guy's dont understand that this OP is punking you, I dont know what to say. This is exactly what got Trump elected

Is there a single Giants fan here that believes Eli played bad on purpose? My bet is no, but you are all responding to this thread.

You need to check your BS dectectors. Just sayin...
                I think the convoluted evolved to something else. I already thanked Ace sarcastically.

Comment

no its not "on pupose"....Eli plays best when things are running well. When things are out of sync for too long he starts to press and plays like ****.

He is pressing,
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                  X