Leave that stadium empty!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave that stadium empty!

John Mara supports Mcadoodoo? I don't support John Mara, there is really no reason to go watch a 1-8 team, half of which has quit, get blown out this Sunday afternoon. If you have season tix just throw it in the garbage and do something worthwhile with your Sunday while not contributing one dime more to Mara and his acceptance of utter incompetence until changes are made. I'm tired of hearing how the Giants are the only team in the league who refuse to fire a coach midseason. Whatever idiotic policy Mara has he needs to know that no one else agrees with it. A 1-8 start and a loss to a winless team aren't enough for him the only thing left to do is let them play in a completely empty stadium. Don't take this crap from Mara anymore, do your part and protest his terrible ownership!

If you do go !! Don't buy any merchandize , programs ,food or beer .
    Get a paper bag , cut out eyes & mouth . Write on it "MAKE THE GIANTS GREAT AGAIN ". On back write "Fire Ben & Jerry!"

This is what I & my friends are going to do . Bet we will be shown on TV alot . Hope thousands more follow are example !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

FANS UNITE MAKE A STATEMENT !!!

Comment

It won't work. The stadium will just be full of the opposing teams fans since season ticket holders will just sell their tickets on stub hub. In a way that might be even worse though for Mara & Tisch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post
          It won't work. The stadium will just be full of the opposing teams fans since season ticket holders will just sell their tickets on stub hub. In a way that might be even worse though for Mara & Tisch.
          Daryl Johnston duirng the game made reference about this...he said Mara rather have fans show up and boo (means they care) than not show up at all....But what about if mostly opposing fans show up...thats probably worse, no?

Comment

Why anyone would go after all this BS is beyond me (coach losing locker room, players openly quitting, managment "in support of it"). I love this team/organization, but sometimes actions speak loudeer than words and this is a case to exercise that. Sure, the moneys been made, but it shows alot if the stadium is empty or seats are filled with other teams fans and I know it sounds bad, even writing it out felt bet, however, for the first time ever, i'm litterally disgusted with all of whats been going on in regards to this team.
            sigpic

Comment

Even if all of these efforts were implemented, how does that change the direction we find this team going? They know fans are unhappy, they aren't happy either. There is no magic switch to throw to get the basement train on another track.

They are going to take what they believe to be the best approach to get the team back on track. What that means is anyone's guess right now.
              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-14-2017, 09:01 AM.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Even if all of these efforts were implemented, how does that change the direction we find this team going? They know fans are unhappy, they aren't happy either. There is no magic switch to throw to get the basement train on another track.

They are going to take what they believe to be the best approach to get the team back on track. What that means is anyone's guess right now.
                exactly Ro....

Some fans actually think the Maras and Tisches are sitting their offices counting money and thats all that matters to them ..

They have tried the piecemeal approach and its working, They will move forward in a more extreme fashion .

The stadium will never be empty nor should it be. If this was the case half the teams in the NFL would not exist because they would have been bankrupt by now due to a large time period of ****ty football.

Last edited by GameTime; 11-14-2017, 09:16 AM.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Where paper bags over your head. Leave the game at half time or just don't go. We will be blown out anyway as Andy Reid will annihilate the Giants. Boycott all concessions. Bring signs to fire McAdoo and Reese

Comment

Rp, It will not change the outcome of the season .
                    But, it will show ownership that fans are united ,how the team is run. Also, we want change now.
                    Then , why protest on any issue in the United States. It is to let people in power ( politicians, big business ) how one feels and people wants change for a better direction.

Comment

First time in my life I didn't sit in my seat for the game (Rams Game).....just tailgated and watched the debacle from the lot......beers are cheaper.

(disclaimer: I did walk in and walk out of the gates in a 5 second roundabout....couldn't bring myself to fully no show)

Comment

so the owners should run the team based on what the fans emotions are??

People.....they know its a mess. They have tried to fix it their way and it isnt working They are aware of it. They will clean house after the season.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Empty seats speak volumes. I would go in and stand for the National Anthem, Boo the players and leave. Go tailgate and have fun. By not watching on TV hurts the pocketbook. That's where the money is. They can tell from your cable box what your watching. They can also tell by your on demand viewing. That's why the Nielson ratings no longer exist.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                            Empty seats speak volumes. I would go in and stand for the National Anthem, Boo the players and leave. Go tailgate and have fun. By not watching on TV hurts the pocketbook. That's where the money is. They can tell from your cable box what your watching. They can also tell by your on demand viewing. That's why the Nielson ratings no longer exist.
                            The Nielsen ratings still exist and are still the primary way that television ratings are compiled.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I'm sure it'd change nothing at all, but it would prove a point and is the only true way to show Mara what we think of Mcadoo not being fired this week no less given a public show of support. and the garbage 1-8 team Reese set us up with. I'm going to bet Mara and Tisch don't read this message board or any others so how else is there to get the message out that this won't be tolerated?

Comment

Working...
                              X