It's about to get UGLY...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about to get UGLY...

The Rams put up 51 the 49ers put up 31, the Chiefs are about to put up 80. God knows what Dallas and Philly have planned for us. Metlife is going to be brutal in the next month and a half. God help Mara and Tisch, but they deserve what's coming.

I feel bad for Eli.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by Barneygum View Post
      Metlife is going to be brutal in the next month and a half. God help Mara and Tisch, but they deserve what's coming.
      Indeed they do.

Comment

If I was the Cowboys, Eagles or Redskins when they face the Giants I would want to put 100 on the scoreboard.
        We would want the same if it was the other way around. Kick them while they’re down.

Comment

Let's hope this does not come to pass

i think they will rise up against the boys and philly

KC is a handful in the best of times

Comment

I'm actually pretty confident we will be winning some of these divisional games.

If they show the same effort vs divisional teams then i wouls honestly cut everyone, consequences be damned. Sometimes you just need to go with emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
              I'm actually pretty confident we will be winning some of these divisional games.

If they show the same effort vs divisional teams then i wouls honestly cut everyone, consequences be damned. Sometimes you just need to go with emotion.
              get ready to cut...this team couldn't beat Marist.

Comment

About to get? I'd say it's pretty damn ugly right now, and this team isn't beating ANYBODY for the rest of the season. I don't know what some of you are watching, but this team is awful and has lost it's will to win.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  About to get? I'd say it's pretty damn ugly right now, and this team isn't beating ANYBODY for the rest of the season. I don't know what some of you are watching, but this team is awful and has lost it's will to win.
                  it is ugly but we're about to see Metlife 3/4 full of dallas and eagle fans as if it was their home game, plus them cheering and jeering giant fans as they beat the living dog sh*t out of them. it's never been ugly like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Barneygum View Post

it is ugly but we're about to see Metlife 3/4 full of dallas and eagle fans as if it was their home game, plus them cheering and jeering giant fans as they beat the living dog sh*t out of them. it's never been ugly like that.
                    Whatever it takes to clean house.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

The situation right now is pretty bad, but no situation is so bad that it can't get worse...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        I feel bad for Eli.
                        +1

Comment

Do yourself a favor and find a good bookie and make money of their misery. I’m a Giants fan but I gotta make it work for me

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            I agree but I do think it's going to get worse. 0-8 at home this year. Imagine 1-15 don't you think it's going to be meaner ? Take cover.

Comment

It's already ugly ....

Comment

Working...
                              X