Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's about to get UGLY...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's FUGLY!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
      Do yourself a favor and find a good bookie and make money of their misery. Iím a Giants fan but I gotta make it work for me
      I lost big when they beat the Broncos, which naturally was the first time all year I bet against them since the season was officially over. Seeing as at this point I'd just assume have them lose out and get the #1 pick I'm afraid to bet against them again. My terrible betting luck will give them another win the next time I do it. Granted the Broncos were supposed to be a 3-1 team and now they're worse than the Giants.

      Comment


      • #18
        FUBAR since game 3.
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Barneygum View Post
          The Rams put up 51 the 49ers put up 31, the Chiefs are about to put up 80. God knows what Dallas and Philly have planned for us. Metlife is going to be brutal in the next month and a half. God help Mara and Tisch, but they deserve what's coming.
          LOL - just laughing at the thought of an opponent putting up 60.
          Last edited by NYSPORTS; 11-14-2017, 02:02 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

            I lost big when they beat the Broncos, which naturally was the first time all year I bet against them since the season was officially over. Seeing as at this point I'd just assume have them lose out and get the #1 pick I'm afraid to bet against them again. My terrible betting luck will give them another win the next time I do it. Granted the Broncos were supposed to be a 3-1 team and now they're worse than the Giants.
            Maybe you should bet against them every game....Just keep your bets small. hahaha

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
              The situation right now is pretty bad, but no situation is so bad that it can't get worse...
              Until Eli misses a game, we have yet to see what our rock bottom is....It could get Dave Brown, Danny Kanell ugly soon

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

                Until Eli misses a game, we have yet to see what our rock bottom is....It could get Dave Brown, Danny Kanell ugly soon
                Well, this is like from the 70's ugly, and getting worse. I don't think I've ever seen a Giants team that was so bad it couldn't be competative against an 0-9 team. I've been watching the Giants since the 60's and this is beyond anything I can remember. Maybe Bill Parcells replacement team during the strike was this bad; but I wouldn't really bet on that. McAdoo is the second coming of Ray Handley from my perspective. I seriously doubt he'll ever be successful again with the Giants, although it looks like he's going to get another shot next year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Eli is the only one in this entire group I have any sympathy for, and seemingly the only one with Giant pride. But frankly Mara and Tisch you deserve this season so I hope you enjoy it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by plaxattack17 View Post
                    Eli is the only one in this entire group I have any sympathy for, and seemingly the only one with Giant pride. But frankly Mara and Tisch you deserve this season so I hope you enjoy it.
                    Plenty of guys on offense have not quit.

                    Eli
                    Darkwa
                    Gallman
                    Sheppard
                    Engram
                    ODB (I have a feeling, if he was active, he'd be a distraction too)
                    Pugh
                    Brett "The Hitman" Jones
                    Fluker

                    I look forward to seeing Biznowaty and Wheeler next season.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Barneygum View Post
                      The Rams put up 51 the 49ers put up 31, the Chiefs are about to put up 80. God knows what Dallas and Philly have planned for us. Metlife is going to be brutal in the next month and a half. God help Mara and Tisch, but they deserve what's coming.
                      LOL Andy Reed has class he will hang 35 at most on them.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Barneygum View Post

                        it is ugly but we're about to see Metlife 3/4 full of dallas and eagle fans as if it was their home game, plus them cheering and jeering giant fans as they beat the living dog sh*t out of them. it's never been ugly like that.
                        this is true in 23 years i have never seen that but this year i will be speared the misery of being there because i moved.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I can only imagine when Philly comes to town with a possible chance to clinch the division. It might be 70/30 Eagles fans.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                            It's already ugly ....
                            It's been ugly since the preseason game in cleveland.
                            [SIGPIC]

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I am starting pretty much the entire Chief's offense in FanDuel this week

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

                                Plenty of guys on offense have not quit.

                                Eli
                                Darkwa
                                Gallman
                                Sheppard
                                Engram
                                ODB (I have a feeling, if he was active, he'd be a distraction too)
                                Pugh
                                Brett "The Hitman" Jones
                                Fluker

                                I look forward to seeing Biznowaty and Wheeler next season.
                                add Flowers as well as the WRs (lewis, king - they lack talent but they're at least trying

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X