What does Francesa say to Eli?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Francesa say to Eli?

I don't get to hear it Mondays at 5.....what does he usually ask him? Does Eli answer in the same "We've got to play better, I need to hold onto the ball, etc." stuff he says post games?

Did anyone listen yesterday? I heard Francesa go ballistic at 1pm, but how was he with Eli?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyfG60Axcvg

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      I don't get to hear it Mondays at 5.....what does he usually ask him? Does Eli answer in the same "We've got to play better, I need to hold onto the ball, etc." stuff he says post games?

Did anyone listen yesterday? I heard Francesa go ballistic at 1pm, but how was he with Eli?
      He's nonchalant with Eli. Everything is a matter of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post
        Thanks!
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Yeah...sounds exactly what I thought it would sound like.
          "No...I didn't."

Comment

You won’t get controversy from and Eli interview. Team guy all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

He's nonchalant with Eli. Everything is a matter of fact.
              I would actually love to see someone try and get a a rise out of Eli.
              Seems like you would loose your **** looong before Eli ever did
              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

you would loose your **** looong before Eli ever did
                Loose **** no good...

Comment

Want to see someone lose their cool?
                  Ask Bobby Bonilla directions, he would probably stab you with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    You won’t get controversy from and Eli interview. Team guy all the way
                    Too much of a team guy, while this team has been terrible 5 of the past 6 seasons he was the 1 guy on the roster who could say whatever he wanted and he wasn't about to get benched/traded/cut and all he's ever uttered is this same old vanilla drivel that got old years ago. What's even more of a problem though is that he has this same passive demeanor in the locker room and on the field, Brady or Rodgers would be in everyone's face screaming and demanding change if they were on teams like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

Too much of a team guy, while this team has been terrible 5 of the past 6 seasons he was the 1 guy on the roster who could say whatever he wanted and he wasn't about to get benched/traded/cut and all he's ever uttered is this same old vanilla drivel that got old years ago. What's even more of a problem though is that he has this same passive demeanor in the locker room and on the field, Brady or Rodgers would be in everyone's face screaming and demanding change if they were on teams like this.
                      lmao - great insights from the towel boy

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

lmao - great insights from the towel boy
                        Almost as good as your "insights" I'm sure. Nothing wrong, or inaccurate with what I said to warrant a rude response attacking me personally. 19,200 posts I guess if you leave a short attack after every post you disagree with they add up fast huh?

Comment

I think it's in the Football Life show for Archie, there's a segment showing Cooper and Payton trying to get him to cry at age 5 or 6. He keeps the same Eli face then as we see now. It's a thing of beauty!!

Comment

Mike is very friendly with Archie and he loves Eli, so Mike will never crush Eli in an interview. Eli has always come on good or bad, and he is one of Mike's favorites.

Like a few other folks said, Eli's interviews with Mike are always matter of fact. Mike is biased, but we all are in one way or another and if you enjoy listening to Mike (Which I do) you will find his biases entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

Almost as good as your "insights" I'm sure. Nothing wrong, or inaccurate with what I said to warrant a rude response attacking me personally. 19,200 posts I guess if you leave a short attack after every post you disagree with they add up fast huh?
                              Well, unless you are in the locker room you are making stuff up about how Eli is in there. So speaking from authority on a subject in which you have no actual knowledge would be wrong, it might be accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X