Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Reese's incompetence has a body count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jerry Reese's incompetence has a body count

    People who have/will lose their jobs as a direct result of Jerry Reese:

    Kevin Gilbride
    Mike Pope
    Perry Fewell
    Tom Coughlin
    Pat Flaherty
    Ben McAdoo
    Eli Manning (RIP post-2011 NFL career)



    All this attention on McAdoo has shifted people away from the actual root of the problem. And that's a shame.

  • #2
    Reese should've been fired 2 years ago

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
      Reese should've been fired 2 years ago

      False. Reese should have been fired after 2013. 4 years ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post


        False. Reese should have been fired after 2013. 4 years ago.
        2 championships in 7 seasons and you think Reese should have been fired??

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post


          False. Reese should have been fired after 2013. 4 years ago.
          Well no one is going to ever be fired 2 years after they win a Super Bowl so I knew there was no chance of it at that time. The only reason this guy still has a job is the incompetence of John Mara.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jay051 View Post

            2 championships in 7 seasons and you think Reese should have been fired??

            After 2013? Absolutely.

            Reese was responsible for 0 championships. Giants won in spite of him.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post
              People who have/will lose their jobs as a direct result of Jerry Reese:

              Kevin Gilbride
              Mike Pope
              Perry Fewell
              Tom Coughlin
              Pat Flaherty
              Ben McAdoo
              Eli Manning (RIP post-2011 NFL career)



              All this attention on McAdoo has shifted people away from the actual root of the problem. And that's a shame.
              Eli will be here throughout the rest of his contract and will leave on his own terms. It will have nothing to do with Reese.
              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post


                After 2013? Absolutely.

                Reese was responsible for 0 championships. Giants won in spite of him.
                Wow. Responsible for 0 championships?? How did the Giants win in spite of him?? So he gets 0 credit for the players he drafted that were a huge part and played a major role in 07 and 11?? So all those credit belongs to Accorsi??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                  Wow. Responsible for 0 championships?? How did the Giants win in spite of him?? So he gets 0 credit for the players he drafted that were a huge part and played a major role in 07 and 11?? So all those credit belongs to Accorsi??

                  Because Jerry Reese is a moron and morons don't win SBs. Teams win championships in spite of their moron GM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post


                    After 2013? Absolutely.

                    Reese was responsible for 0 championships. Giants won in spite of him.
                    clueless

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                      So all those credit belongs to Accorsi??
                      Most of it, certainly 99 % of it for 2007

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

                        Most of it, certainly 99 % of it for 2007
                        What about 2011?? What about the 2007 draft class??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

                          Most of it, certainly 99 % of it for 2007
                          Every pick but one had a role in that championship in 07.
                          BTW...who do you think ran the drafts for us before 2007?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                            Every pick but one had a role in that championship in 07.
                            BTW...who do you think ran the drafts for us before 2007?
                            Accorsi's drafts were a mess before JR

                            how about in 2010. Everyone here wanted Sean Weatherspoon over JPP.

                            We drafted JPP and he went on to become a defensive player of the year candidate and dominated 201. Without him we dont win the superbowl.

                            People talk out of there *** here but its all reactive. Typical

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jay051 View Post

                              What about 2011?? What about the 2007 draft class??
                              shh doesn't fit the narrative!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X