No announcement yet.

Jerry Reese's incompetence has a body count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it's time for Reese to go as well but lets not get it twisted. Reese is not at all responsible for McAdoo going. That is all strictly on Ben. He is a completely putrid HC and leader of men. And his offense is even worse. The guy is 100% a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post

Because Jerry Reese is a moron and morons don't win SBs. Teams win championships in spite of their moron GM.
      Ok so that means no GM in football wins SuperBowls. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Every pick but one had a role in that championship in 07.
        BTW...who do you think ran the drafts for us before 2007?
        Fair enough, unfortunately '07 was his last good draft though. He should have been fired long ago this team has been garbage 5 of the past 6 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Accorsi's drafts were a mess before JR

how about in 2010. Everyone here wanted Sean Weatherspoon over JPP.

We drafted JPP and he went on to become a defensive player of the year candidate and dominated 201. Without him we dont win the superbowl.

People talk out of there *** here but its all reactive. Typical

Jerry Reese defenders always nitpick these outlier selections that he got right.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

Fair enough, unfortunately '07 was his last good draft though.
            Really?? 07 was his only good draft??

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Ok so that means no GM in football wins SuperBowls. Got it.

GMs who aren't morons win SuperBowls.

Comment

Really?? 07 was his only good draft??
                Yup

Show me a good draft after 07

Comment

2 championships in 7 seasons and you think Reese should have been fired??
                  Respect your opinion but the first one is not his and even the second one wouldn't have happened without the nucleus of the 07 team,everyone will dog Accorsi's bad drafts but give Reese credit for what went well he had a hand in the bad and the good.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGPonziScheme View Post

Yup

Show me a good draft after 07
                    What do you consider a good draft?
                    It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisSmith33 View Post

You beat me to it. Was gonna ask the same thing.

Comment

Jerry Reese: unable to build a running game without Accorci's pieces

As soon as Snee and McKenzie started breaking down, Reese has been 100% unable to build a competent running game.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

Respect your opinion but the first one is not his and even the second one wouldn't have happened without the nucleus of the 07 team,everyone will dog Accorsi's bad drafts but give Reese credit for what went well he had a hand in the bad and the good.
                          Do You think Aaron Ross, Steve Smith, Kevin Boss, Barry Cofield, Michael Johnson and Amhad Bradshaw had anything to do with that SB win?
                          How about Kavika Mitchell or Domenik Hixon?
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Do You think Aaron Ross, Steve Smith, Kevin Boss, Barry Cofield, Michael Johnson and Amhad Bradshaw had anything to do with that SB win?
                            How about Kavika Mitchell or Domenik Hixon?
                            Aaron Ross was picked over a blue-chip All-Pro Left Tackle (Joe Staley)

Comment

Wow. Responsible for 0 championships?? How did the Giants win in spite of him?? So he gets 0 credit for the players he drafted that were a huge part and played a major role in 07 and 11?? So all those credit belongs to Accorsi??
                              Credit imo goes to the ironman behind center than anyone else for 2011.

He was breaking 4th qt records back in 2011. I remember him having outrageous 4th qt numbers.

Let's not forget the hail mary. The sheer willpower he showed in staying alive in the san fran game.

The expertise and absolute mastery he showed in the super bowl vs the greatest football coach in history.

And we all want to tarnish the man's legacy by benching him.

I hate giants fans and how disloyal they are. I don't think i could sit and have a beer and talk giants with more than 90% of people on this forum.

We as fans owe Eli so got dang much. The city owes him as a man and as a football player.

Wanting to trade such a gem away to start a 3rd rounder is so ****ing beyond me, man. It hurts me as a fan to see what the man is being put through.

He more than anyone in history of this team does not deserve what he is receiving from the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisSmith33 View Post

One with 4 starters last year. This year with two stars in Engram and Tomlinson at minimum. And Gallman and Moss look like they have a lot of ability. We'll see about Webb.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X